Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
(07-24-2019, 12:52 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: ok ok you violated  false kos and staff harassment and I guess micspam and  a temp is better than perm which if you dont shut up and keep digging a hole u gonna get

When did I false KOS? What?  lets act like I did false kos, I was T during that round, where the propkiller claims I kos'd him. 

When did I staff harass?

I made two autistic whale noises into my mic.  which two other people doing it as well. 

You are really telling me to not report abuse? 

You shouldnt be giving opinions like this when it seems like you didnt read the post. Your first two things you said never happened and you are saying "I guess micspam"
So you admit you micspammed, revenge RDMed, and spammed admin chat all within about a two hour period. That could easily get you a day-week ban if a mod was on so an hour ban seems merciful here.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-24-2019, 12:52 PM)TheDrunkRussian Wrote: Keko was banned later that night for spamming mic and chat, so no you were not singled out all three of you were being obnoxious and trying to get a rise out of staff. Chris handled the situation as he should have. If you get on a troll a server the staff will react simple as that, Foxka is right in saying there is no abuse.

Keko was banned later that night, okay? So, that just completely negates the fact that he ignored two people and only punished me. 

Plus that isnt the only thing I reported him for. He literally kicked me because I said he sucked.  Why do I feel like some of you are just ignoring that and warned and muted me for having a conversation in chat with James about a propkiller. james was going on constantly about it, x5 more than me but recieved no mutes or punishments. Not that I think he should because nothing was happening to that propkiller.
Okay, something that apparently still needs to be said: You telling chris that he sucked was NOT the reason he kicked you.
(07-24-2019, 12:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: So you admit you micspammed, revenge RDMed, and spammed admin chat all within about a two hour period. That could easily get you a day-week ban if a mod was on so an hour ban seems merciful here.

I never admitted to mic spamming. I dont think it was mic spamming. I made two noises into my mic when I was dead with two other people doing it.

I did revenge RDM. I took my two slays and never argued the fact that it happened. 

I didnt "spam admin chat" with actual spam. I was told to talk to the admins about the propkill. So I explained what happened in the admin chat. After I was warned for spamming the admin chat, I didnt do it again.  Why are you not commenting on how Chris kicked me for saying he sucks then warned me when I rejoined for spamming admin chat so I get kicked again, so it made it look like I was kicked for a reason. I proved I didnt say anything in admin chat after my first warning. I literally provided proof of this and it seems like people keep ignoring the fact that he kicked me then put a false warning on me, then got me kicked again.

(07-24-2019, 01:03 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Okay, something that apparently still needs to be said: You telling chris that he sucked was NOT the reason he kicked you.

Tell me the reason then?  He said it was because I was arguing with the staff but I proved that I didnt after my first warning. When I rejoined, I was instantly warned again for arguing with staff then I was kicked for a 2nd time. When I asked him he then changed his reasoning and said "staff told me to kick you". So, can I actually get the reason why I was kicked?  He literally typed !kick ultron.
(07-24-2019, 01:07 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 12:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: So you admit you micspammed, revenge RDMed, and spammed admin chat all within about a two hour period. That could easily get you a day-week ban if a mod was on so an hour ban seems merciful here.

I never admitted to mic spamming. I dont think it was mic spamming. I made two noises into my mic when I was dead with two other people doing it.

I did revenge RDM. I took my two slays and never argued the fact that it happened. 

I didnt "spam admin chat" with actual spam. I was told to talk to the admins about the propkill. So I explained what happened in the admin chat. After I was warned for spamming the admin chat, I didnt do it again.  Why are you not commenting on how Chris kicked me for saying he sucks then warned me when I rejoined for spamming admin chat so I get kicked again, so it made it look like I was kicked for a reason. I proved I didnt say anything in admin chat after my first warning. I literally provided proof of this and it seems like people keep ignoring the fact that he kicked me then put a false warning on me, then got me kicked again.

(07-24-2019, 01:03 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Okay, something that apparently still needs to be said: You telling chris that he sucked was NOT the reason he kicked you.

Tell me the reason then?  He said it was because I was arguing with the staff but I proved that I didnt after my first warning. When I rejoined, I was instantly warned again for arguing with staff then I was kicked. When I asked him he then changed his reasoning and said "staff told me to kick you". So, can I actually get the reason why I was kicked?  He literally typed !kick ultron.
Making whale noises with your friends is micspam
And I wasn't there but if you are telling them a propkill all you should do is use it to say "hey I think (player) propkilled me" then we can use logs/death scenes to figure out the rest and make a fair judgment 
Telling someone they suck because they theoretically made a mistake/didn't handle something properly is also contribution to trolling.

Even if you stopped after a certain point with each thing, it's not like each little thing isn't still held against you if you're still breaking rules within a short period

So whether Chris did anything wrong or not all the things you admitted to together fall under trolling.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
@"ultroninstank" Okeydokey, so I've been reading this and watching this develop this entire morning. So far it has been a shit show of missing information that you just decide to throw in last minute. So, please do me a favor and read the TTT Rules/MOTD , it's easy peasy and includes a changelog of what was changed. To add on, after reading everything that has surfaced I really don't see abuse here besides Chris who recently returned after a break trying to handle trolls that were just being malicious. You're still also kind of arguing whether you decide to see it or not as well.
Hab gud dae.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
damn u a goofy boy
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(07-24-2019, 01:24 PM)JustKuono Wrote: @"ultroninstank" Okeydokey, so I've been reading this and watching this develop this entire morning. So far it has been a shit show of missing information that you just decide to throw in last minute. So, please do me a favor and read the TTT Rules/MOTD , it's easy peasy and includes a changelog of what was changed. To add on, after reading everything that has surfaced I really don't see abuse here besides Chris who recently returned after a break trying to handle trolls that were just being malicious. You're still also kind of arguing whether you decide to see it or not as well.
Hab gud dae.

yes I am dae
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-24-2019, 01:17 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 01:07 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:

Tell me the reason then?  He said it was because I was arguing with the staff but I proved that I didnt after my first warning. When I rejoined, I was instantly warned again for arguing with staff then I was kicked. When I asked him he then changed his reasoning and said "staff told me to kick you". So, can I actually get the reason why I was kicked?  He literally typed !kick ultron.
Making whale noises with your friends is micspam
And I wasn't there but if you are telling them a propkill all you should do is use it to say "hey I think (player) propkilled me" then we can use logs/death scenes to figure out the rest and make a fair judgment 
Telling someone they suck because they theoretically made a mistake/didn't handle something properly is also contribution to trolling.

Even if you stopped after a certain point with each thing, it's not like each little thing isn't still held against you if you're still breaking rules within a short period

So whether Chris did anything wrong or not all the things you admitted to together fall under trolling.

Saying the correct things is immportant.

I made noises with one of my friends and a random person.

I reported the person RIGHT away when I was propkilled by them. He lied and said I said KOS'd him. Which, I didnt. Someone asked is it KOSAble to propkill and I said it says it is in the KOS.

I said he sucked because he didnt kill the traitor when he had 5 turrets set up and a health station and detective armor. Had nothing to do with how he handled my situation.  Also, are you trying to tell that Chris is allowed to kick me because I was "trolling" like what? People say I suck all the time when I fail a 1 v 1. 

What are you talking about?  I was explaining my situation and got warned for spamming. I listened and stopped like you are suppose to do. Then I waws later kicked by Chris Farley after I said he sucked for not being able to kill that T. Then I joined back and was instantly kicked again because he warned me for spamming admin chat but the thing is, I stopped. You cant  just say that I was trolling so everything he did was fine. You are literally just trying to call me a troll so your friend gets away with this. And plus, Chris Farley was doing this to me " Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round."  He insta killed me on his T round and instantly came to me on two detective rounds saying "test or kos". he was targeting me in game and with the power he has a trusted member and its not acceptable. 

(07-24-2019, 01:24 PM)JustKuono Wrote: @"ultroninstank" Okeydokey, so I've been reading this and watching this develop this entire morning. So far it has been a shit show of missing information that you just decide to throw in last minute. So, please do me a favor and read the TTT Rules/MOTD , it's easy peasy and includes a changelog of what was changed. To add on, after reading everything that has surfaced I really don't see abuse here besides Chris who recently returned after a break trying to handle trolls that were just being malicious. You're still also kind of arguing whether you decide to see it or not as well.
Hab gud dae.

What missing did I throw in last minute? Please point this out for me.   Yes, I am arguing right now because people are trying to discredit my report against their friend and im defending my points. How else do I defend my points?