Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
Offender's Name: Chris Farley 

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:163021079

Offender's Rank: "Trusted"

What They Did: 

1. This all started because a guy killed me with a prop on my t round because apparently i was calling KOSing him for propkilling. It makes no sense. A guy asked out loud, "is it KOSable for propkilling" and I said "yes it is, it says it in the motd." about 1 minute later, I was hit by a prop car and killed while walking. There is no way it was intentional at all. A car came flying from the parking lot and hit me, he slapped it with a brick or something. He didnt even realize he killed me cuz my body didnt get ID'd right away by him, about 4 rounds later of no slay, we go to the next map, I t-on-t revenged rdm'd the propkiller and got slayed for revenge rdm for 2 rounds. (this is fine, i completely deserved these two slays, never "argued" against this at all). Chris Farley kept just dismissing it as arguing with staff when I was explaining how the other guy was lying for the propkill. I was told in chat to talk to the admins so I went to admin chat and got muted and warned for arguing with staff and spamming admin chat. 

2. He then kicked me because I said he sucked after not being able to kill a T, he claimed it was because I was arguing with staff a.k.a him but I didnt say anything to staff for a whole 4-5 minutes until I said he sucked for not being able to kill a T.  When I rejoined after his kick, I was then met with another kick because Chris Farley gave me another warning for arguing with staff and spamming admin chat but this was impossible because I literally just got my game back on and didnt even get time to say shit. When I instantly joined and got kicked, it crashed my game so I couldnt shadowplay it. 

I rejoined and ask why I was kicked he then said I was always arguing with staff when im on. I believe Chris Farley was upset I said he sucked, he decided to skip to the 2nd offense of Admin Chat Spamming and kick me. The kick only happened because I said he sucked, which I didn't say because it was Chris Farly. I genuinely  thought he sucked for not killing that T. He had 5 turrets set up and a health station and detective armor. I wouldve said anyone sucked in that moment, even myself. I call myself ass all the time. 

3.  Two maps later, A guy named James was also prop killed by the same propkiller and I was discussing the propkiller in chat with James . Im talking to a guy in chat about a propkiller. Im pretty sure I was muted for about 2 rounds for it until I requested to be unmuted because of this. Chris Farley claims i was muted because "i wont drop the topic." It was an active discussion about the same propkiller who prop killed me and James was talking about him and telling the admins to do something. So I started talkin with James about what happened to me by the same prop killer. Even James called him out for admin abuse because I was talking to James. Literally not arguing with the staff.  This is a lot like the next point, someone doing the same thing im doing and not being punished by Chris Farley. I don't think this was even punishable, it was literally just us triggered over a propkiller. 

4. He gagged me because I was making "whale" noises. 3 people including myself made a "whale" noise in the mic. I did it twice, third time didnt get recorded. The guy who started it did it twice, and my friend did it twice. But I was then gagged and warned, which lead to me getting a 1h ban. My friend told me, he wasnt gagged or warned and the other guy also wasnt gagged or warned. Chris Farley says its because he only saw me do it and didnt know who else did it. How convenient. The guy who kept warning me, muting me, kicked me cuz I said he sucked, only heard me "mic spam" (an odd noise 3 times) leading to my ban. He claims its because he was unboxing, he couldnt see the others. But my friend instantly told him, that he started it and said the other guys name and they still didnt get gagged or warned, he literally didnt care. 

All this shit happened in 2 hours. I got on around 9PM and was temp banned by warnings by 11PM. 

When They Did It:  ‎July ‎23, ‎2019 9PM - 11pm EST

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof:  

The Report that started it all.

Me telling him that i didnt kos the guy at all then him warning me 

What he said after kicking me twice

This is the conversation with James, that led me into being muted for "Arguing With Staff"

James talking about the guy who propkilled me and me talking to him aswell about it then me getting muted and warned. Nothing happened to James, keep that in mind. Not that I think anything shouldve happened. We were literally just talking. 

Me saying that Chris sucked cuz he couldnt kill the last T then him kicking me cuz of it then Two other people and me, making autistic whale noises but im the only one who gets gagged  and warned by Chris.

This clip is the last 5 minutes before I was kicked by Chris Farley. At the beginning I said something then was warned. Then 4:50 seconds later, I was then kicked after saying Chris sucked when he didnt kill that Traitor. At first he claimed it was because I kept arguing. After I bought up the fact that you cant kick for arguing with staff even if I was, he then said another staff "TOLD" him to kick me.  This clip starts at 9:52 and ends at 9:57.

Chris Farley telling me another Staff Member told him to kick me.

How I know he kicked me for saying he sucks. At 9:42, he warned me for "arguing with staff/spamming the admin" about the prop kill. I then got kicked 5 minutes later after saying he sucks. I join back then he instantly warns me again, for spamming the admins (which i didnt) to make it look like I got auto kicked by the warn system  but as you can see in the video and the picture of my warnings. I only had 2 warnings. First warning that happened at 12AM, Second warning was the first warning from Chris about spamming admin chat. Now the third one came after he kicked me. The third one kicked me again. He warned me so I would get kicked for the warnings but I got the photo of him literally typing in "!kick ultron" this happened at 9:47 because my Shadowplay only captures the last 5 minutes and I clicked my shadowplay after I was kicked and it went back 5 minutes. 5 minutes was my first warning, which in the picture, you can see was at 9:42. My third offense that auto kicked me was after I was already kicked by Chris. The third warning literally happened when I was joining the server. I had no time to even type in the admin chat for the third warning to even happen. 

Chris kicking me.

CREDITS TO KillerZoreo : Chris telling me he kicked me for "arguing with staff"  

My warnings. Chris kicked me at 9:47, I rejoined then he warned me again so I got kicked again. He even says he kicked me twice in PMs.

1st warning was because I killed a guy because I thought he carried a UNID body into the elevator. After looking at my Shadowplay I forgot I took, I realized that I was wrong. It was a bad moment where the body lined up with the UNID and looked like he was hiding an UNID.  Sorry for arguing bout that. 12AM

2nd warning, is the video I have that leads up to me saying Chris Farley is trash/sucks and him kicking because of that. 9:42PM

Chris Farley typing in "!kick ultron" 9:47PM

3rd warning, was to cover up his kick on me. So it looks like he kicked me cuz of the 2nd offence, which then caused me to be kicked again and crashed my game, so I couldnt shadowplay it. 9:49PM

4th Warning, is from WILD, I dont understand it. I was slain for Revenge RDM a whole, 15 minutes ago and then he warns me for it 15 - 20 minutes later. 9:59 PM

5th Warning was because my conversation with James, which some how was me "ARGUING WITH STAFF" 10:30

6th Warning, was the autistic whale noises, that 2 other people and myself, were making and I was gagged then warned. 11:00 PM

Chris Farley admitting to kicking me twice

Other: Only bad thing  I did was  Revenge RDMing the propkiller but I didnt complain about the slays I got for it.  The whale noises were dumb but seriously, he gagged me then warned me leading me into a 1h ban because he just kept spamming warnings on me. Ive had no problems with any other trusted people or staff on this server, even if they hate me because of Chris Farley targeting me. I would literally just be there playing the game and Chris Farley would be messaging me privately. He even added me as a friend, which is why I have him as a friend. For someone who doesnt wanna discuss and talk to me, he really seem like he is focusing me. Plus following me during rounds. Twice as a detective, he comes up to me beginning of the round saying "test or kos" and instant kills me on one of his T rounds. Which is fine, not against the rules, but clearly shows he got a problem with me. First Day on this server and Chris Farley seems to a very abusive "Trusted" member in such a short period of time.

Chris Farley is probably gonna say "I argue with staff all the time" but this isnt true. I only argued over that UNID shit and it was because in my perspective, It looked like he was hiding the body. And it doesnt justify the targeting he has done on me because "I argue with staff" aka question there actions and explain my situation. How is explaining my situation not allowed? I get if I was calling the staff "dumbfucks" or saying "you guys arent doing your job" blah blah blah that would be arguing but I wasnt. He just didnt wanna deal with it, and shouldnt be staff if he wont listen to both sides of the story.
Please use the correct format when creating staff/donor abuse threads or they will not be taken seriously ok thank you

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-24-2019, 10:43 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Please use the correct format when creating staff/donor abuse threads or they will not be taken seriously ok thank you

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof:

I did use the correct format. 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: 

Other:

its right under the post, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138
Why is there so much unused space

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
can you make the format part visible so we don't have to highlight it to read it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-24-2019, 10:45 AM)ultroninstank Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 10:43 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Please use the correct format when creating staff/donor abuse threads or they will not be taken seriously ok thank you

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof:

I did use the correct format. 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: 

Other:

its right under the post, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138
You very clearly did not, seeing as it very obviously doesn't follow the format whatsoever.Ok I see I had to highlight it because the text was white. Should probably fix tha.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-24-2019, 10:47 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Why is there so much unused space

Never posted here before but I fixed some. The lines are one spaced from each other but look big for no reason.
Oh - it is actually there it’s just white

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
You got it now.
(07-24-2019, 10:49 AM)happy Wrote: can you make the format part visible so we don't have to highlight it to read it

My bad, my screen looked like this. didnt realize the default screen was white.