Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Civil Conversation Only
I think it is bad when people abuse. Discuss.
this is much better thank you.

please be sure to keep your thoughts clean of topics that arent okay (you know what im referring to) and discuss things civily here, i will move some comments to this thread right now that were on topic
I think it is bad to abuse and I want to talk about it. This thread is no place for toxicity. I honestly want to see why some people think it is okay to abuse. I am trying now to be civil and discuss this topic.
i do not think it is that they think its okay to abuse, they're defensive of porky, in my eyes, because it comes off to the public, (myself even as an outsider until recently explained by avi) that he is the only one that was punished for such issues when others commit them

This comment was VIA penguin and i felt it needed heard
Imma just say this and Im not going to say anything else so just dont even @ me cause it will be ignored.

If staff were held to the standard of basically "abuse it once and you dont promote ever", this server would have nothing but trusteds. cause Ive seen admins abuse their powers, Ive seen mods do it too. Ive watched people rise from trusteds all the way to mods/admins still while having "abused" their powers at one point or another. Mind you, all of porky's "abuse" was towards fellow staff members that didnt even really care (they even said they didnt care and even did it back to him 90% of the time.)

Being staff is stressful, so having fun with your fellow staff members every once in a while shouldnt be an issue so long as it does not interfere with the game itself.
But so shouldn't there be a change in the guidelines to accommodate this? And the main issue I have is that he was warned to stop but continued. When people get warned to stop and continue in the game they usually end up with some kind of temp ban. So why is it that the reward for this should be a promotion? Either porky should stop abusing if he wants the promotion or the guidelines should be changed to allow for use of commands for fun.
(02-03-2020, 10:41 PM)chamsito Wrote: But so shouldn't there be a change in the guidelines to accommodate this? And the main issue I have is that he was warned to stop but continued. When people get warned to stop and continue in the game they usually end up with some kind of temp ban. So why is it that the reward for this should be a promotion? Either porky should stop abusing if he wants the promotion or the guidelines should be changed to allow for use of commands for fun.

It's not so much that they're mad porky was punished, as I explained, it comes off like he's the ONLY one to be punished.

However that's all i can say. Nuru is off duty for the night have fun in the forums guys its burning
How many threads are you going to make, o masked vigilante?

To expand on this,

Cut with the shady drama you're very clearly instigatin.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-03-2020, 10:44 PM)Foxka Wrote: How many threads are you going to make, o masked vigilante?

To expand on this,

Cut with the shady drama you're very clearly instigatin.

Literally just having an opinion in this thread

Also I made 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgS50Y06...tu.be&t=30
[Image: 2xSVh9p.gif]
Edit - I also believe Abuse isnt good and no matter what rank you are you should be held accountable.  We are all on the same foot unless you kick with your left then thats weird.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member