Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarify Rules Wording.
I tried addressing this elsewhere, responses were not what on the issue at hand. I'll try to word it freshly from here.

If you read the MOTD it states that it's KOS if you walk past a body without IDing. I'm asking someone to reword it so that newbies don't get confused, and get killed as a fact. (Let me put pressure on the fact that, yes, it happened to me, and no, I'm not here about that, so don't bring it up.)

If the actual rule is that you're KOS for not immediately IDing, can it be written as such? Also, there's a grey area.
\
Are you required to immediately ID, even if someone closer and there before you refused to ID?

If so, can this be written onto the MOTD so there's no gray area/confusion?

(This is my last time asking, I'm tired of being harassed by staff and others to 'drop it' when there should be no problem with me bringing this up. And before you ask for proof, there's no proof, because it's a question. The only action I'm here to seek is a revisal of the rules wording.)

(ALSO please don't post about what you think the rule means, or how it's enforced, I know those answers, I'm asking explicately for the wording to be clarified on the MOTD, I already know why you would kill someone in that case, I just want it reflectd in the rules. And if you're going to claim 'spam' or 'trolling', then please read up on your 1st amendment, and then also realize nowhere in any of my threads did I spam. I had what's called a 'discussion'. As to how trying to clarify a rule is trolling, I'll never know.) 

Love you Waldo, you're my T buddy <3
It turns to trolling (being a troll) and spam when you have 3 forums about it and still come on server to bring it up again (by my count). Regardless, this is the proper way to address the rule, and yes a clause/number could stand to be added about 'Refusing to ID a body*' *exception being a known body bomb (eg. someone witnessed a t make it), perhaps giving detectives the power to force a search to avoid trolls using the wording to rdm an unsuspecting guest.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2017, 06:41 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: It turns to trolling (being a troll) and spam when you have 3 forums about it and still come on server to bring it up again (by my count). Regardless, this is the proper way to address the rule, and yes a clause/number could stand to be added about 'Refusing to ID a body*' *exception being a known body bomb (eg. someone witnessed a t make it), perhaps giving detectives the power to force a search to avoid trolls using the wording to rdm an unsuspecting guest.

First, here: Trolling
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
"if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"

Secondly, here: Spam
noun

1. 1.
    irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

2. 2.
    trademark
    a canned meat product made mainly from ham.
verb

1. 1.
    send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
Just so we're both in the know. I'm told to bring concerns to the forums. I try once, I'm harassed, and my question is twisted against me. I try a second time, the same people start to bring the incident back to the question, after being told repeatedly that's not the issue. Now I'm trying a third time and being told I'm 'spamming" and "trolling" for wanting an answer that isn't irrelevant to what I'm asking, which is what was happening in the other two threads. I come on server to ask an expert via chat (assuming I'm getting lost in translation, and seeing who I thought was the server owner, who better to clarify this) and you tell me to drop it, and stop spamming. Let me clarify, all I asked was what the rules meaning in the MOTD (and nothing but the direct rule in question) If you think I'm spamming, then please, show me in the chat logs/ forums where I was spamming and/or trolling, and I'll work on fixing it.
This is the 3rd thread you've made over this stop making more.
(06-16-2017, 06:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: This is the 3rd thread you've made over this stop making more.

No one is addressing the issue in question, so I'm asking different ways until the issue is addressed. I was taught that if people don't understand you, you reword until they do understand. All I'm getting is harrasment, and reference to something completely different. Please clarify on what I'm doing wrong, so I can avoid it later, and if you have the time and/or care, address my issue.
(06-16-2017, 07:01 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 06:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: This is the 3rd thread you've made over this stop making more.

No one is addressing the issue in question, so I'm asking different ways until the issue is addressed. I was taught that if people don't understand you, you reword until they do understand. All I'm getting is harrasment, and reference to something completely different. Please clarify on what I'm doing wrong, so I can avoid it later, and if you have the time and/or care, address my issue.

Pretty sure it was settled that both of them could have killed each other.
(06-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Connar Wrote:

You're the perfect example of what I'm not asking. I don't care about that anymore, I got my answer. I'm now (based off the answers) asking for the rule(s) to be reworded to reflect this so there isn't anymore confusion (considering I got VERY mixed answers/reasons from people. You're bringing in questions I asked in other threads, that aren't what I'm addressing here. Yes, they relate, but no, I'm not asking that question again. I'm asking for action, based off a question's answer.
You keep going on about the same shit. The thread isn't closed so why make another one. Don't be an idiot m80.
(06-16-2017, 07:09 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: You keep going on about the same shit. The thread isn't closed so why make another one. Don't be an idiot m80.

I'm being pretty civil, and as I JUST said, this isn't the same question, and is no longer relevant to that section of the forum. I was told to post it here, and while I'm following directions given, I'm being harrassed, and now name called for asking questions. Where am I going wrong?
(06-16-2017, 07:07 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Connar Wrote:

You're the perfect example of what I'm not asking. I don't care about that anymore, I got my answer. I'm now (based off the answers) asking for the rule(s) to be reworded to reflect this so there isn't anymore confusion (considering I got VERY mixed answers/reasons from people. You're bringing in questions I asked in other threads, that aren't what I'm addressing here. Yes, they relate, but no, I'm not asking that question again. I'm asking for action, based off a question's answer.

You fuckin asked for it to be reworded on your last thread as well