Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarify Rules Wording.
(06-16-2017, 07:14 PM)Connar Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:07 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Connar Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:01 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 06:52 PM)Scoovie Wrote: This is the 3rd thread you've made over this stop making more.

No one is addressing the issue in question, so I'm asking different ways until the issue is addressed. I was taught that if people don't understand you, you reword until they do understand. All I'm getting is harrasment, and reference to something completely different. Please clarify on what I'm doing wrong, so I can avoid it later, and if you have the time and/or care, address my issue.

Pretty sure it was settled that both of them could have killed each other.

You're the perfect example of what I'm not asking. I don't care about that anymore, I got my answer. I'm now (based off the answers) asking for the rule(s) to be reworded to reflect this so there isn't anymore confusion (considering I got VERY mixed answers/reasons from people. You're bringing in questions I asked in other threads, that aren't what I'm addressing here. Yes, they relate, but no, I'm not asking that question again. I'm asking for action, based off a question's answer.

You fuckin asked for it to be reworded on your last thread as well

Yes, and then if you read this full thread, as well as previous replies, I was told to bring it here, and it's already been confirmed I'm taking the correct path of action. So please, before you give me a major scale panic attack, stop harrasing me for trying to get a solution. Instead, could you look at the issue I brought up here and try addressing it?
(06-16-2017, 07:17 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Connar Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:01 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote: No one is addressing the issue in question, so I'm asking different ways until the issue is addressed. I was taught that if people don't understand you, you reword until they do understand. All I'm getting is harrasment, and reference to something completely different. Please clarify on what I'm doing wrong, so I can avoid it later, and if you have the time and/or care, address my issue.

Pretty sure it was settled that both of them could have killed each other.

You're the perfect example of what I'm not asking. I don't care about that anymore, I got my answer. I'm now (based off the answers) asking for the rule(s) to be reworded to reflect this so there isn't anymore confusion (considering I got VERY mixed answers/reasons from people. You're bringing in questions I asked in other threads, that aren't what I'm addressing here. Yes, they relate, but no, I'm not asking that question again. I'm asking for action, based off a question's answer.

Yes, and then if you read this full thread, as well as previous replies, I was told to bring it here, and it's already been confirmed I'm taking the correct path of action. So please, before you give me a major scale panic attack, stop harrasing me for trying to get a solution. Instead, could you look at the issue I brought up here and try addressing it?

Well I mean I can't address it

Also dang bro chill out no need for a panic attack over the addition of an asterisk in the rules for a video game
We get that you're upset you were slain but this doesn't require 3 threads to be made about the SAME ISSUE. We all know why you're upset and we explained to you numerous times that it was a legal kill. Please get over yourself.

Thank you.
(06-16-2017, 07:19 PM)Foxka Wrote: We get that you're upset you were slain but this doesn't require 3 threads to be made about the SAME ISSUE. We all know why you're upsset and we explained to you numerous times that it was a legal kill. Please get over yourself.

Once again, if you read what I've written, and have repeated MANY times, I'm not at all upset I was killed, I'm upset that I'm being harassed for asking a question that people are ignoring, and that everyone is picking and choosing through my words. You are completely ignoring what this thread is about. There's a reason there's three threads, they each are about something different. The first was about the incident, it was decided. The second was about the rule, it was resolved, this is now about fixing how the rule is written vs. what the rule actually is. Instead of repeating an answer to an old question, please read what this thread is and consider that instead of continuing the harassment about a previous question.
It already is settled because up until this point nobody had any problems dealing with the rule as it is worded already. They don't need to change the rule because one person decided to take it to its literal extreme. We don't need to go to the absolute perfect detail with regards to rules.
(06-16-2017, 07:18 PM)Connar Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:17 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:04 PM)Connar Wrote: Pretty sure it was settled that both of them could have killed each other.

Well I mean I can't address it

Also dang bro chill out no need for a panic attack over the addition of an asterisk in the rules for a video game

At this point, I'm not upset about the kill, or the rule, I'm frustrated noone is addresing my question, and are twisting what I'm trying to say, and that everyone decides to jump the band wagon instead of reading what I said, and trying to even see what I'm bringing up.

(06-16-2017, 07:26 PM)Bright Osemwegie Wrote: It already is settled because up until this point nobody had any problems dealing with the rule as it is worded already. They don't need to change the rule because one person decided to take it to its literal extreme. We don't need to go to the absolute perfect detail with regards to rules.

If you read my thread, you would understand i wanted it reworded in MOTD, not changed, to avoid confusion. Where is the issue in this? If you want I'll post how it would be worded to reflect how the rule works (since it's wording is very ambigious, and if you read just the rule, it would seem to allow you to stand on a body without IDing and not be KOSed, which is not the case)
look at this point its not going to change if you keep this up, for real

[Image: flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg]

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2017, 07:30 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: look at this point its not going to change if you keep this up, for real

Are you threatening me? 
Or expressing an opinion that by defending myself from repeated harrasment, a legitimate issue is going to be ignored by staff?
 I followed the guidelines in place, and instructions from staff where to post, and all I'm getting is repeated mockery and harassment, so how am I in the wrong? 
Or do you still accude me of "spamming" and "trolling"?
(06-16-2017, 07:38 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:30 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: look at this point its not going to change if you keep this up, for real

Are you threatening me? 
Or expressing an opinion that by defending myself from repeated harrasment, a legitimate issue is going to be ignored by staff?
 I followed the guidelines in place, and instructions from staff where to post, and all I'm getting is repeated mockery and harassment, so how am I in the wrong? 

Threaten you? I'm telling you to knock it off as most of the staff is already annoyed, its a losing battle.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-16-2017, 07:41 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 07:38 PM)Crylo Ren Wrote:

Are you threatening me? 

Threaten you? I'm telling you to knock it off as most of the staff is already annoyed, its a losing battle.
Gotcha, so sorry that me being mocked and harassed is annoying you, I'll just crawl under a rock next time and take it up the ass to appease thee.

If my concerns are annoying, it's simple to ignore the thread. Quite simply, tell me how I'm in the wrong instead of treating me like a child. I'm respecting all of you, I kind of expect the same treatment.