Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clearing Tori's Name
Okay so I never thought I would have to make this but because of events that transpired yesterday I have no choice. There is a rumor going around that Tori is a catfish, this is false. I have done plenty of research in order to clear her name, from back tracing her photos in catfishing sites, facial recognition software, and tracing the original ip of the photos which link back to Tori. I even went to her sister to clear the air on all this. The people who started this lie probably think it's funny to ruin someone else's life but it is not, Tori is now very upset and they should be highly ashamed of themselves. If anyone continues to spread this lie or continue to harrass her on her social media I will personally take it into my hands to make sure you are banned from this server either through ban requests which will include the screenshots of the social media harrasment or by sending them to admins directly in order for them to appropriately deal with this situation.
From what I've heard on the situation, I am extremely disappointed with the PH staff involved in this, it's not funny and it won't be tolerated. Like @"MinuteMonarch" said above if it doesn't stop the admins of the community will deal with it.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]