Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clock Tower
Hello,
For the love of whatever deity you support, remove the abomination of a map Clock Tower. Apple Maps is a better map than Clock Tower, and we all know how terrible Apple Maps is. I don't know what the skybox is. It looks like some muppet wanted to develop a map, but had the coding skills of a monkey trying to toast a Pop-Tart. Just remove the map. Thanks

EDIT: Map name is Clock Town, map doesn't deserve to be referred to as its actual name
You're missing the skybox.
I was told by Christian that the skybox was a tf2 element and having to unmount meant the skybox was being lost too
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-29-2017, 10:26 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: I was told by Christian that the skybox was a tf2 element and having to unmount meant the skybox was being lost too

This is correct. You can find that HERE.

[Image: xZsEZgg.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
That is the thing, ever since the newest update for TF2, TTT is unplayable on Dink's until it is fixed. It cannot be mounted yet.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Thanks for the replies. I've decided on not reinstalling TF2 and mounting it because I refuse to allocate any hard drive space for it. Instead, I plan on vehemently scolding all of those who vote for it.