Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Lists
Hey I might be a bit blind and just missed it completely, but after looking around the forum a bit in what I figured would be obvious places for it I couldn't find any lists detailing what maps are currently in rotation for the servers. The closest thing I could find were updates to map lists, but those only really detailed what was being changed, not necessarily what the map list would look like after the change. In particular I was wondering exactly which maps were in rotation for TTT, but I suppose this could be useful information to have for prophunt as well, and deathrun too I guess if anyone actually plays it.

Now, if I just missed it then by all means inform me where such a list can be found and ignore this thread afterwards. It's also not really the biggest deal, was mostly just curious and thought it would be nice to see what maps we had, and how many we had. For a while I was wondering why highnoon wasn't appearing in the selection, since I kinda liked that map(could've done without the underground bit personally, but that's not a matter for this thread) and found out after a week when I asked someone about it. (Asked about three days in a row, but I didn't really press the issue, only really asked once and didn't keep asking when people ignored/didn't hear me. again, wasn't all that important, mostly curiosity)

I figure knowing what/how many maps we have would also be useful when discussing additions/removals from the map list as well. Although if there is a reason why there isn't a list of current maps for the servers that have a list of maps, then I can understand not having such a list on the forum, assuming said reason makes sense. And again, if there is already such a list feel free to ignore the majority of this thread/post.

TLDR: Do we have a list on the forum of current maps for servers? If not, why not?
TL;DR but i think this would be useful to have. if we have a list we can also use it for when we are updating we can check which maps are slated for removal
also i can make one for DR
(edit) the DR map list is finished and is now available here
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
We do not, and I think it's because no one really wants to make one. That or there isn't really a need for one.

I can make a list for it wouldn't be hard, just a lot of typing and or copy / pasteing. I'll put in on my to-do list.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm not sure about the other servers but Prop hunt contains a command !maps which allows users to see the maps used in the server, 

Also our illegal spots post states all of the maps as well.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Yeah TTT also has !maps, but I could see it being nice to view what all maps each server has it could bring some interests.