Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
Steam Name: CoffeeBeanQueen

Steam I.D: STEAM_1:1:104876649

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Harassment

Reason for Mods to unban you:

I’ve said what I need to say publicly referring to this unnecessary drama that was blown way out of proportion. For those unaware of the original issue, a link to my first appeal will be posted below. If more information is needed to move forward with the final decision or if any upper staff have other questions about the situation at hand, feel free to PM me on Steam or we can discuss things in a Discord call if that would be easier. I’m sorry but I refuse to sit here and be publicly gaslighted for the second time.

With that being said, I feel that I should focus this thread on the reasons I want to come back to the server.

• Reason #1: I’ve put a lot time and effort into the Dink PH server for the months prior to my ban. I logged onto the server almost everyday, totaling to almost 75 hours worth of Prop Hunt.
  • Reason #2: I’ve made tons of amazing friends from playing on the Dink server and I miss being able to play PH with them on a server that isn’t pure cancer.
  • Reason #3: Other servers are pure cancer. I think I’ve suffered enough.
  • Reason #4: To my knowledge, I’ve never broken a rule on any of the Dink servers prior to this one.
  • Reason #5: Though I do understand why I got banned, I think my punishment was a little too harsh considering the fact that I’ve witnessed multiple people get on the server for the sake of randomly harassing others, and they only get kicked/gagged.

The original appeal:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
Heart Coffee Heart
+1 i've said all iim probably gonna say on your last unban request, I think the amount of time you've been banned has been punishment enough.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+0 I would like you to answer a question for me. How relevant is this statement to you at this very point in time? My number will change after a response.

Quote:"Personally, I think you should have to get on a facecam with all the staff to prove who you really are. Monarch claims that he has the proof but I haven't seen any of it. And, to my knowledge, neither has any of the other staff." - 07-20-2018, 11:18 PM CoffeeBeanQueen

I'm not looking to create more drama, this is the only conflicting thing I see with the other report that I had a question about, and it will help sway my decision in the future edit.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
I agree with dark. How relevant is that statement? I'll edit this comment with my choice after a response from you.
Before I start to write this I would like to say that while my answer is probably gonna look biased I am trying to stay neutral in this situation, I have read over everything that happened on the last unban request and read through this one to understand everything more clearly and write a proper response. To some it may seem childish or like I'm trying to start drama, I'm not, this is my opinion after going over everything in the unban requests, what I remember from the situation, and how I feel about it now.

First off Id like to point out that you do not want to respond to questions about the situation on here, this makes me feel that if an upper staff was to message you with a question and you responded with an answer that would affect how others would vote then your trying to hide it so those that say you should be unbanned would not change their minds. You could give completely contradictory answers that others might want to include their input on. You were not "publicly gaslighted" on your last unban request, you seemed intent on starting more drama between you and Tori either for attention or to try and act like the real victim, I do not know what your intentions were so I can't make a truely valid statement about it.

Next reasons 1 through 3 are basically all the same thing so they should be one reason all together and reason 4 is true because I never had any issues with you prior to what happened.
As for reason 5, while it is true that people on the server do tend to harass staff and we only mute and gag since they do it on the server, you however went on Tori's Instagram and harrassed her on there. That is different than saying "these staff suck, why do you think you can control what we do" and there are people that have been permanently banned from the Dinkleberg community entirely for harrassing players and staff.
In the end you did not quote anything or repeat anything from your last unban request so I do not know if your feelings towards anything you said have changed, as stated by Dark and Nuru.

In my overall opinion I do not feel as if you have changed, if anything you have just realized that a non properly staffed server can be highly toxic. I feel I need to see "I'm sorry for what I did, it was wrong and unnecessary", or at least some form of remorse as I feel your trying to play the victim here which can be seen in reason 3 where you say "I have suffered enough".

In response to what Monarch said, which I read his entire statement by the way. The one thing that caught my attention is that he said that you went on Tori's Instagram and harassed her there too. Number one, that's complete and utter cyber bulling and I for one cannot tolerate that in any retrospect. Number two, not only that but Monarch is also right in that you neglect to even apologize in both unban requests. That's probably your best gambling chip that you either don't have or apparently don't seem to possess. This to me is neither showing maturity or humility in which both are required for you to even be forgiven. Sorry but I do not think you deserve to be unbanned. -1
Drakkan & Nuru-

I don't care about Tori anymore. As I said in my last appeal, I'm going to disregard her. Sure, I'd still like to know the truth, but whether or not she actually shows her face isn't a problem for me because I just don't care anymore.
As for the part where I said that Monarch has never shown me proof, that is still true. In my last appeal, Monarch states "I even went out and got them proof and they refused to stop spreading the rumor", which is not true. I have never seen one piece of evidence that supports Tori not being a catfish.

Edit: The reason I never directly apologized for her and Nikki was the one to try and do it for me was because Tori blocked me on all social media and I had no way of contacting her.

Monarch-

I'm not responding to questions about the original drama because the last time I did, you and Tori told your sob stories and gaslighted me in front of God and everybody. I refuse to let that happen again.
I've said MULTIPLE time that my intentions were my safety. I don't care about your relationship, I didn't want attention from this, and I'm not trying to play the victim.
My opinions towards Tori or the situation have not changed, which is simply because you never showed me proof. You can lie to people all you want and say you did, but I never received anything.

Renzo-

Maybe you missed it, but in my last appeal I briefly mentioned the apology situation when I said, "Nikki tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her, Tori wanted nothing to do with the apology. I will admit that I could have worded some things better...", and Tori then comes back with "I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all." So why would I waste my time apologizing to someone who clearly doesn't want to hear it? I tried, and she didn't want it. So there's nothing else I can do. As far as apologies go, I feel that Monarch probably neglected to tell you that neither one of them bothered to apologize to me for all the false-accusations of trying to "break them up", etc.
Heart Coffee Heart
+1 Unban

[I am not using the victims name as to not stir things up and cause more issues, you will see (victim) in place of persons name]

First, I do not believe that someone should get judged for their opinion for everyone is free to an opinion and have the ability to suggest things in the future (referring to this: "Personally, I think you should have to get on a facecam with all the staff to prove who you really are. Monarch claims that he has the proof but I haven't seen any of it. And, to my knowledge, neither has any of the other staff." - 07-20-2018, 11:18 PM CoffeeBeanQueen) I honestly don't see this a bad idea for staff to know each other, I think it would be kind a cool really.. not as a proving who you are but more of a knowing your co-workers type thing.

Secondly, I saw the screenshots from CoffeeBeanQueen and (Victim). I didn't not see anything that coffee did that would be seen as harassment, only observation with questions seeking answers.

Third, Filing out an Unban request is difficult and knowing what to say is also a challenge. I do not feel it is necessary to repeat yourself from one unban request to the other. The fact that there's a difference in the request is reassuring that more thought has gone into what is being presented.

Fourth, if she didn't feel bad at all she would have continued to "harass" (victim), it wouldn't have stopped just because coffee is no longer on the server.

Fifth, "Nikki (towmater) tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her (towmater), (victim) wanted nothing to do with the apology". (First unban Request 3rd sentence.)
" Again, we weren't looking to bully anyone, we just wanted ourselves and everyone else to stay safe" (First unban request 8th sentence)
[]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-CoffeeBeanQueen-s-unban-Request]

Sixth, I say let her come back because I know for a fact that both (victim) and Coffee don't want to be friends, and that's 100% ok. I do not see Coffee giving anybody trouble on the server since this is where a large portion of her friends are. 

Also there was no apology from the (victim) to Coffee for the false accusations that (victim) made up about Coffee. At least there's no apology that I am aware of. I feel that if someone is going to request an apology, they should also be adult enough to give one when they too have wronged someone.
Ive told you the truth. I always has but ya know truth from me means nothing to you so why i hell should i waste words? And Voss how is Coffee the victim? Is it because you're "dating her" taking her side? None of you know how it feels and understand. Apparently my words mean nothing ig. And apologizing doesnt solve anything. You can do it to some other person too causing them to be hurt like i was.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-22-2018, 01:37 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Ive told you the truth. I always has but ya know truth from me means nothing to you so why i hell should i waste words? And Voss how is Coffee the victim? Is it because your "dating her" taking her side? None of you know how it feels and understand. Apparently my words mean nothing ig. And apologizing doesnt solve anything. You can do it to some other person too causing them to be hurt like i was.

First off, I was keeping your name out because you were the "victim".

Secondly, it's "you're" not "your".

Third, I'm not dating Coffee but way to make a false accusation.

Fourth, everything I said was my opinion and observation of the situation.

Fifth, best not bring up relationships because none of us have targeted yours at all. That's just rude and unprofessional.