Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Coffee's Second Unban Request
1} Im sorry i was reading it fast
2} Dont correct me!
3} Im sorry geez
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-22-2018, 01:44 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 01:37 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Ive told you the truth. I always has but ya know truth from me means nothing to you so why i hell should i waste words? And Voss how is Coffee the victim? Is it because your "dating her" taking her side? None of you know how it feels and understand. Apparently my words mean nothing ig. And apologizing doesnt solve anything. You can do it to some other person too causing them to be hurt like i was.

First off, I was keeping your name out because you were the "victim".

Secondly, it's "you're" not "your".

Third, I'm not dating Coffee but way to make a false accusation.

Fourth, everything I said was my opinion and observation of the situation.

Fifth, best not bring up relationships because none of us have targeted yours at all. That's just rude and unprofessional.

Leave it to Voss to be that guy to correct someone's grammar on an unban request when it's a reply and not the app itself.
(08-22-2018, 01:52 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 01:44 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 01:37 PM)Tamiko Wrote: Ive told you the truth. I always has but ya know truth from me means nothing to you so why i hell should i waste words? And Voss how is Coffee the victim? Is it because your "dating her" taking her side? None of you know how it feels and understand. Apparently my words mean nothing ig. And apologizing doesnt solve anything. You can do it to some other person too causing them to be hurt like i was.

First off, I was keeping your name out because you were the "victim".

Secondly, it's "you're" not "your".

Third, I'm not dating Coffee but way to make a false accusation.

Fourth, everything I said was my opinion and observation of the situation.

Fifth, best not bring up relationships because none of us have targeted yours at all. That's just rude and unprofessional.

Leave it to Voss to be that guy to correct someone's grammar on an unban request when it's a reply and not the app itself.

It was the heat of the moment..
(The following explanation is attempted to not have any bias. As I have friends, staff, and players I get along with on both sides of this.)

Well, I cannot say that I am surprised to see this unban request here. You even remembered the date and have created it exactly one month after the last one. This shows eagerness and wanting to get back playing on the server which I must respect.

Last time, despite what others have said or done, whoever did what, I do not know 100%. I was one of the few left out of the loop for pretty much the whole thing until your 1st unban request. The evidence was analyzed by Nicky and Traitor and you were found guilty, intentional or not. Nicky did not ban anyone without good reasoning and judgement nor does Traitor.

You said you weren't going to apologize again however you stated in your last ban request (and above) that you had someone else try to apologize for you. There is a difference between apologizing personally and having someone else apologize for you. I realize communicating with each other since the occurrence would have been difficult and tense, but even doing so on here would suffice (even a small one). As of now you still not have apologized even after being found guilty by higher staff, by my analysis of the data available.

For your response to others that already commented on this as well as in your statement. Analyzing prior unban requests is to be expected and questioned to see how the situation has changed with the person in question. A working relationship between staff is nice, but there is nothing that states anyone needs to know anyone personally (For example for all any of you know, I’m a fish with a laptop.).

Going through everything (ugh), there appears to have been some level of harassment (once again, intentional or not) and you were found guilty by higher staff. The is in despite of what others said on both sides of the argument. You have not apologized, even when found guilty, to this point of the scenario that took place. With everything in mind, I will place a -1 for your unban request at this time.

Before anyone says I rushed this, this took me over an hour to respond to properly respond to and write out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1, I feel that unbanning you will cause more drama in the community. Your two unban appeals prove that.
former admin2
Your unban has been Denied. You may reappeal on 9/23/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]