Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee vs Tea. Go.
Coffee is for literally any self respecting man or woman or attack helicopter. Heathens drink tea.
(06-17-2018, 10:57 PM)Foxka Wrote: Tea is calming and much more versatile than shitty burned bean juice

Tea is burned leaf juice. Both are just people taking plants, burning them, throwing them and water, and saying that they love it when they really just like the drug common to both.

Both are trash: say no to crazed pyromaniacs burning our plants

[Image: meet_the_pyro_sadistic_head_tilt_by_spac...557eyj.gif]
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(06-18-2018, 06:04 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 10:57 PM)Foxka Wrote: Tea is calming and much more versatile than shitty burned bean juice

Tea is burned leaf juice. Both are just people taking plants, burning them, throwing them and water, and saying that they love it when they really just like the drug common to both.

Both are trash: say no to crazed pyromaniacs burning our plants

[Image: meet_the_pyro_sadistic_head_tilt_by_spac...557eyj.gif]

no u
Never cared much for coffee, and I'm not the biggest fan of tea either. Not really a fan of hot drinks at all tbh. Unless it's a broth, hot liquid just doesn't taste good to me. Not even a big fan of hot chocolate.

However, as a southerner I can't get enough of sweet tea. But only if it was made to be sweet tea. Trying to add a sweetener to unsweet iced tea just never works, the sugar or whatever substitute just never dissolves properly in an already cold beverage.
I forgot to mention earlier, there’s only 1 tea I’ll drink:

[Image: aa-1105-12-ar.jpg]
YA BOI ARNIE 
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

tea, because tea can be made of all sorts of stuff and taste different, but all coffee is pretty similar
[Image: giphy.gif]
coffee is better.
former admin2
On the basis on Tea I will say this, it depends on the tea.

Hot tea: No. I dont like it
Sweet tea, not McDonalds, but homemade: yes, the best thing
Cold black tea: yes, second best thing

Now for coffee, my grandmother owned a coffee shop and I got free shit. So I'm not fond of it, but its not bad.

I'll have to say Cold tea > Coffee > Hot tea
[Image: b_560x95.png]
tea is the shit
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky