Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
(07-20-2018, 08:09 AM)Traitor Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 08:04 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I have the screenshots of the conversations.
Let me know what to do with them. @"Traitor" @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @"Dinkleberg >:("

Send them to me

Done

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm sorry if this isn't really my place but i was here when all of this started and have something to say on the matter. I'd like to start off by saying after reading Tori's thoughts on this it seems kind of manipualtive, saying things like if she gets unbanned you're leaving is pretty manipulative even if you don't think so. Secondly as someone who was there when this started it had nothing to do with trying to break people up or to attack them, it was brought up because people were genuinly curious after looking through Tori's instagram that she might not be who she said she was and if she was lying to everyone as a staff member that could be bad for obvious reasons. Honestly i think this entire situation is dumb and a little childish at this point but in my personal opinion after being apart of this for far too long Coffee and Tow Mater werent harassing anyone they just wanted to know if Tori was who she says she was.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
[quote='Tamiko' pid='36204' dateline='1532087467']
This is my absolute honest answer on this. I’m sorry if I end up cussing in this but whatever. I was hurt when you accused me of being fake. I was emotionally attacked to the point where I hated how I look even more. I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram. And the fact that you harassed me on Instagram with Tow Mater whatever their name is and spread that rumor about me is not acceptable at all. How would you fucking feel if I said a rumor that you were fake? I cried when I was told that. I actually cried for days because of it. I didn’t even want to get on the server anymore because of what you said and because you and your friend were on. To actually think you were chill when I first met you and I started to trust both of you. I though I’d have more friends but no you hurt me and I can never forgive both of you for that. So it’s a obviously -1 for me and it will never change. I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all. And honestly if for some stupid reason you do get unbanned I’m thinking about leaving. If I decide to leave then I’m sorry but how can I play on a server with someone who attacked me because I was told that you were trying to break MinuteMonarch and I up? How can I play on a server where I was attacked and emotionally hurt and still kinda am? If I leave just know that I love every single person who was kind to me and I will miss playing with everyone on the server. If you get unbanned I might stay on the server and just not trust you or be your friend. You will forever be my enemy and that will not change.

And i gave you my Instagram because i thought you two were my friends but i was wrong

And i thought that you turned staff against me over something that isn't true that is why i thought people hated me. I even told MinuteMonarch that i thought people hated me and wanted me on the server. And i am not a catfish MinuteMonarch has proof of that. I am who i say i am and those pictures on Instagram is me. Im sorry that my problems that i have with my phone and my sister makes you think im fake. If you think that i am fake about the issues i have then you're gonna say the same thing about anther person that either has the same problems or even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not had any interest in your relationship with Monarch. I was only looking into if you were who you said you were. The only reason I talked to him about it in the first place was because I was concerned for my friend and his safety. I don't understand what's so wrong about that...

I never did "start a rumor" like you're conspiring. I simply told Monarch about it, and we were asked to take the conversation into the PH Discord, so we did. The only other people I spoke to about this were staff members and that was only if they asked me directly about the situation. You can't bring something on yourself and then get mad when people start to notice your inconsistencies. 

It also bothers me that everything you say is a sad story crafted to manipulate people. Though you may say it's not, it clearly is.

Personally, I think you should have to get on a facecam with all the staff to prove who you really are. Monarch claims that he has the proof but I haven't seen any of it. And, to my knowledge, neither has any of the other staff.

Also, I just noticed this while re-reading your reply.
First you say, "I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram", and then at the end you come back with "I am who i say i am and those pictures on Instagram is me". So... which is it girl?? You gotta pick. You can't be both real and fake at the same time.
Heart Coffee Heart
(07-20-2018, 06:18 PM)CoffeeBeanQueen Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 06:51 AM)Tamiko Wrote: This is my absolute honest answer on this. I’m sorry if I end up cussing in this but whatever. I was hurt when you accused me of being fake. I was emotionally attacked to the point where I hated how I look even more. I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram. And the fact that you harassed me on Instagram with Tow Mater whatever their name is and spread that rumor about me is not acceptable at all. How would you fucking feel if I said a rumor that you were fake? I cried when I was told that. I actually cried for days because of it. I didn’t even want to get on the server anymore because of what you said and because you and your friend were on. To actually think you were chill when I first met you and I started to trust both of you. I though I’d have more friends but no you hurt me and I can never forgive both of you for that. So it’s a obviously -1 for me and it will never change. I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all. And honestly if for some stupid reason you do get unbanned I’m thinking about leaving. If I decide to leave then I’m sorry but how can I play on a server with someone who attacked me because I was told that you were trying to break MinuteMonarch and I up? How can I play on a server where I was attacked and emotionally hurt and still kinda am? If I leave just know that I love every single person who was kind to me and I will miss playing with everyone on the server. If you get unbanned I might stay on the server and just not trust you or be your friend. You will forever be my enemy and that will not change.

And i gave you my Instagram because i thought you two were my friends but i was wrong

And i thought that you turned staff against me over something that isn't true that is why i thought people hated me. I even told MinuteMonarch that i thought people hated me and wanted me on the server. And i am not a catfish MinuteMonarch has proof of that. I am who i say i am and those pictures on Instagram is me. Im sorry that my problems that i have with my phone and my sister makes you think im fake. If you think that i am fake about the issues i have then you're gonna say the same thing about anther person that either has the same problems or even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have not had any interest in your relationship with Monarch. I was only looking into if you were who you said you were. The only reason I talked to him about it in the first place was because I was concerned for my friend and his safety. I don't understand what's so wrong about that...

I never did "start a rumor" like you're conspiring. I simply told Monarch about it, and we were asked to take the conversation into the PH Discord, so we did. The only other people I spoke to about this were staff members and that was only if they asked me directly about the situation. You can't bring something on yourself and then get mad when people start to notice your inconsistencies. 

It also bothers me that everything you say is a sad story crafted to manipulate people. Though you may say it's not, it clearly is.

Personally, I think you should have to get on a facecam with all the staff to prove who you really are. Monarch claims that he has the proof but I haven't seen any of it. And, to my knowledge, neither has any of the other staff.

First you say, "I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram", and then at the end you come back with "I am who i say i am and those pictures on Instagram is me". So... which is it girl?? You gotta pick. You can't be both real and fake at the same time.
We are not gonna turn this unban appeal into more drama or I will personally lock it now. Are we clear on that?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-20-2018, 07:07 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 06:18 PM)CoffeeBeanQueen Wrote:
(07-20-2018, 06:51 AM)Tamiko Wrote: This is my absolute honest answer on this. I’m sorry if I end up cussing in this but whatever. I was hurt when you accused me of being fake. I was emotionally attacked to the point where I hated how I look even more. I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram. And the fact that you harassed me on Instagram with Tow Mater whatever their name is and spread that rumor about me is not acceptable at all. How would you fucking feel if I said a rumor that you were fake? I cried when I was told that. I actually cried for days because of it. I didn’t even want to get on the server anymore because of what you said and because you and your friend were on. To actually think you were chill when I first met you and I started to trust both of you. I though I’d have more friends but no you hurt me and I can never forgive both of you for that. So it’s a obviously -1 for me and it will never change. I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all. And honestly if for some stupid reason you do get unbanned I’m thinking about leaving. If I decide to leave then I’m sorry but how can I play on a server with someone who attacked me because I was told that you were trying to break MinuteMonarch and I up? How can I play on a server where I was attacked and emotionally hurt and still kinda am? If I leave just know that I love every single person who was kind to me and I will miss playing with everyone on the server. If you get unbanned I might stay on the server and just not trust you or be your friend. You will forever be my enemy and that will not change.

We are not gonna turn this unban appeal into more drama or I will personally lock it now. Are we clear on that?

Crystal.
Heart Coffee Heart
Im sorry but your unban has been Denied at this time. You may reapply on 8-22-18.
[Image: giphy.gif]