Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name:

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:54695060 

Time Played: 103 hours on this Nick, Lots on others.

When First Joined: December 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  EST for time zone. I play usually from 7:00pm onwards.

Sponsor(s): Pepsi Co.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community:  I've administrated and moderated Gmod servers for a long time, and can pass fair, objective, and non biased judgements in cases such as RDM, while teaching new players about the game.

Why you want to help the community: I've noticed a lack of staff on late at night, and I'd like to fill the timeslot others are absent in, to keep the community thriving 24/7.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not to my memory. Maybe a long time ago.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I joined years ago because I liked the addons that were used, and just kinda came back recently to keep playing. Putting in a lot of time. I miss the headcrab launcher.

Other: I've been here a while, and plan on being here a long time more. 
You've only been back for less than a week, and little to no forum time. You need to get your playtime up by a consistent margin, as well as a bit more community time. It's hard to get Staff when you've only been back for a few days. Work on these things if your application is declined.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-09-2018, 08:17 PM)Christian Wrote: You've only been back for less than a week, and little to no forum time. You need to get your playtime up by a consistent margin, as well as a bit more community time. It's hard to get Staff when you've only been back for a few days. Work on these things if your application is declined.

I'd use the forums more if they weren't broken. The start page is just a bunch of error stuff.

-------EDIT----------

Found out that all I had to do was scroll down from all of that. I Guess I'll start using the forums more.
I don't recognize you and I'm pretty sure your sponsor doesn't exist, so -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-09-2018, 08:39 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't recognize you and I'm pretty sure your sponsor doesn't exist, so -1

Sponsor was a joke since I don't know what it means by sponsor. Also, you're never in game.
(01-18-2018, 09:27 PM)paul benis {Via https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Staff-Apps} Wrote: To Players
To apply for trusted or tmod you will need at least one sponsor who is a moderator on your application. This will need to be a different moderator on each app. You can also add more sponsors if you desire. To apply for moderator you will need one admin or two other moderators unique from the previous apps to sponsor it. Don't just try and fill out the line on the app as quickly as possible. Just show what you're capable of, be kind to other players, help people when they need it, and you'll get the sponsors you need.
Application: Invaild: no sponsor
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]