Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common keys and functions
Can we get a list of function keys for TTT.  Like how C is traitor/detective shop and how to create hot keys or bind keys to notify team mates of suspicious activity. 
Also, the powers of each type of user/staff. 
How to use the slay function and what not. I was checking the forum here to see if it existed and didn't see it. 
Thought it would be helpful to those of us newer to TTT.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=Bind
This will help with creating binds to do callouts in text chat for different things (traitor, innocent, suspicious, etc.)

As for understanding the gamemode itself, if you press F1, there is a basic tutorial on how to play TTT. F1 also has settings you can enable/disable, as well as a button to move you to and from spectator.
F2 allows you to mute living players, dead players, all players, or no players by pressing it to toggle through.
F3 is the pointshop for skins, weapons, crates, etc.
F8 will show you damage logs, but regular players can only see the logs for the current round they are playing once the round is over.
Tab will show you the scoreboard, and if you click a name you can select "friend, suspect, avoid, kill, missing" to help you remember who to trust and who to watch out for. If you go all of the way to the right of a person's name in Tab, you can clientside mute their voicechat.
X is for global voice chat. Y is for global text chat.
Left shift is used to talk to Traitors in voice chat and U is used for Traitors or Detectives to talk in text chat.
C is the menu for Traitors and Detectives to spend credits that they have for various weapons and useful items.
Q is to drop a weapon you currently have out and you walk over a weapon to put it in an empty slot (2 is your secondary, 3 is your primary, 4 is a grenade).
R is to reload your weapon.
F is your flashlight.
Ctrl is to crouch.
Spacebar is to jump (holding spacebar when you jump with a jumppack will help prevent fall damage).

Note that these may vary player to player depending on what they have individual keys set for, but these are the preset standard keys. As for the staff stuff, I could explain it but it might be easier to ask a current staff member.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You may see players saying "I'm with DuckBentley." and "DuckBentley acts suspicious." in text chat. These are not being typed out but are standard ttt radio commands. The easiest way to access these are by going to Options and edit the key/button for "Suit Zoom" underneath the combat section of the Keyboard tab. By default this key is not bound. More experienced players find that directly binding each command to a specific key using the console. For example: bind "<key> ttt_radio traitor" will result in saying "DuckBentley is a Traitor!" when <key> is pressed.
okay dumb question regarding radio, does it call out the person you look at, the person closest, or last person you saw? I've always wondered how that worked
(07-13-2019, 09:17 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: okay dumb question regarding radio, does it call out the person you look at, the person closest, or last person you saw? I've always wondered how that worked

The last person you saw by hovering your crosshair over them and their name shows(unless they are disguised then it will say "someone is disguise is _______"
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(07-13-2019, 09:17 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: okay dumb question regarding radio, does it call out the person you look at, the person closest, or last person you saw? I've always wondered how that worked

It  calls out the person your crosshair is on or the last person your crosshair was on as long as your crosshair is still relatively close to them.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice