Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contracts plugin
https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4396

check it, popular ttt server I come from created and use's it, it's a great addition for the T's and detectives
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
An interesting script.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Seems like bounty hunting. I wouldn't want anything that paints even more of a target on players. Meh, don't hate it don't love it.
Seems like it changes the gamemode quite a bit. Also, I am against forcing players to use a certain weapon. Although it would be interesting, it would be a pain in the ass for new players and it would also be a pain for people who are used to a select few weapons. It would especially be a pain depending on the map as some maps have weapons that are perfect for use in them.
(10-17-2019, 03:47 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Seems like it changes the gamemode quite a bit. Also, I am against forcing players to use a certain weapon. Although it would be interesting, it would be a pain in the ass for new players and it would also be a pain for people who are used to a select few weapons. It would especially be a pain depending on the map as some maps have weapons that are perfect for use in them.

I believe it's entirely optional, looking at it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
They used this as a daily quest on another TTT server I played on, it's quite fun and expands player's pallets for their preferred weapon type.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
i don't have a problem with its since it's just a way for ts to earn a couple extra points if they get their target admittedly not a fan of forcing them to use a weapon tho
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-17-2019, 03:41 PM)Mike Phat Hawk Wrote: Seems like bounty hunting. I wouldn't want anything that paints even more of a target on players. Meh, don't hate it don't love it.

It is and it isen't, basically, if your a detective, you have a "contract" where you know this person is proven innocent, and it's the T's job to eliminate the contract.

It really doesn't take away from the base game, it's more like a mini game within the game. There really wasen't anything negative that came out of it, infact people started to really enjoy being the detective.

Also too killerzoreo, the "kill them with a certain weapon" is completely optional and can be disabled by the owner, I agree with not wanting that, but just the base of it "player X is the contract, elminate player X"
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
would be interesting to try
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas