Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crate/point drops
Haven’t noticed any problems on PH!?
[Image: unknown.jpg]
[Image: e1914d669da7f629a27bc1aa9bb9825b.png]
i joined and this was the first thing I saw.. it could be drop rates, i will still look at everything

Dink should probably clean out old shit from pointshop on his end
(12-29-2019, 03:44 PM)Gabe Wrote: [Image: e1914d669da7f629a27bc1aa9bb9825b.png]
i joined and this was the first thing I saw.. it could be drop rates, i will still look at everything

Dink should probably clean out old shit from pointshop on his end

I’d suggest when you see it again, check the persons inventory just to make sure it actually drops.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I know this most likely isnt the issue but also make sure your inventory isnt already full as you wont receive drops that way either.

I'm thinking with the new stacking addon, point shop isnt correctly seeing that inventories arent actually full perhaps?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Personally, I think it's very odd. You can one day see nothing at all dropped, and then the next day 3 Dumb Shit Crates drop. What I don't see almost at all? Pet Crates. I think the drop rates are great, we're all just getting cucked by probability. You could increase the drop rate to 'fix' this however then people would complain about how many vapes everyone has on the server. I'd rather not.

Speaking of vapes, is there a way you could change the equip slot from 2 to like a secondary of 1 instead? I'm not too sure how those equipables work, all I know is it's very, very tedious to switch to your secondary weapon when you have a vape equipped.

And the whole stacking addon, it fills up your inventory even if all your slots are not filled. So, there's that. It's like a psudostacker. It's stacking the items for easy movement, but you can't unstack the item and it still takes up the same space. tldr i don't like it.

Oh, oh, oh and a table of all items in the pointshop, all of them, even if only spawnable, and drop rates would be great to see in the future! Hell, I'd even make the table if given the numbers. It'd be nice to know exactly what you can get from crates and what you cannot and the probability of getting it.