Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criticism for Monarch (inspired by Tori)
Hey guys I am here to ask for oppinions on how I am doing as staff. Any and all criticism will be helpful. 
Thanks dinkleberg community
-Monarch
First of all, you're an alright staff, not having too much problem with you while you're in the game. You've been doing your job perfectly. Nothing is need to improve. Keep it up.
Yeah I got something.
Apply for TMod already.
Thanks but im happy as trusted
"its just that the staff who did put -1 and said she hasnt been on are not credible b..."
That's from a staff app, along with the -1s of the other staffs' comments
Comments like that breed a bad staff vs staff mentality. Considering how the last group of staff went, don't need any cracks in the foundation. For those things, put you own opinion in and if you think that issue needs addressing, bring it up to those staff members or pm the admins.
Other than that idk, just an observation

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't know, be on more? Other than that, I have nothing.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-02-2018, 07:20 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I don't know, be on more? Other than that, I have nothing.

Monarchs only come out during the spring and the summer. He's also only out for ONE MINUTE! The fact he holds trusted is something to brag about. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
(07-02-2018, 06:07 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: "its just that the staff who did put -1 and said she hasnt been on are not credible b..."
Comments like that breed a bad staff vs staff mentality. Considering how the last group of staff went, don't need any cracks in the foundation. For those things, put you own opinion in and if you think that issue needs addressing, bring it up to those staff members or pm the admins.

whats that supposed to mean?
(07-02-2018, 05:20 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: Yeah I got something.
Apply for TMod already.

(07-03-2018, 09:26 AM)Roger Roger Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 06:07 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: "its just that the staff who did put -1 and said she hasnt been on are not credible b..."

whats that supposed to mean?

That issue has already been resolved between the pH staff so there is no need to worry.