Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crossfire
(03-07-2020, 01:53 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 01:31 PM)the shrowl Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 12:53 AM)Foxka Wrote: nah if you kill someone else while shooting at someone, you should be slain because you can't aim properly lmao. i've died many times to this and the person who killed me does not get hit with any punishment which is annoying because they claim it was an accident.

Damage is one thing, but actually killing should 100% be slayable.

So you're suggesting we punish players for simply not being good at not just the game, but shooters in general? That's not a good way to keep players coming back.

aren't you the person who gets the most buttmad when they get killed in crossfire due to negligent aiming ability? Why are you making this retarded assumption? No, I m not suggesting we punish players for being bad at the game. I'm saying that if you kill someone else you should be still held responsible for your actions.

you literally said "you should be slain because you can't aim properly lmao" you are suggesting if you can't aim properly and accidentally kill someone in crossfire they should be slain. it's exactly what you said?????. Also, the best players who've ever touched the server have killed people in crossfire it happens not every crossfire is because they can't "aim properly" its ttt people walk in front of you, people stand around gunfights etc shit happens. 

crossfire is fine don't change it.

zzz
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(03-07-2020, 12:53 AM)Foxka Wrote: nah if you kill someone else while shooting at someone, you should be slain because you can't aim properly lmao. i've died many times to this and the person who killed me does not get hit with any punishment which is annoying because they claim it was an accident.

So you're suggesting we punish players for simply not being good at not just the game, but shooters in general? That's not a good way to keep players coming back.

aren't you the person who gets the most buttmad when they get killed in crossfire due to negligent aiming ability? Why are you making this retarded assumption? No, I m not suggesting we punish players for being bad at the game. I'm saying that if you kill someone else you should be still held responsible for your actions.

I didn't make a retarded assumption, I literally reworded what you said. Holding people accountable for every bullet that leaves their gun on a TTT server is, in itself, a retarded idea. Misclicks happen, people will stand in front of you, people will walk in front of you. Why are you blaming one player for another's actions?

Also, thanks for indirectly calling me a "buttmad" retard over a TTT suggestion. Really shows how mature you are.
(03-07-2020, 06:17 PM)the shrowl Wrote:

I didn't make a retarded assumption, I literally reworded what you said. Holding people accountable for every bullet that leaves their gun on a TTT server is, in itself, a retarded idea. Misclicks happen, people will stand in front of you, people will walk in front of you. Why are you blaming one player for another's actions?

Also, thanks for indirectly calling me a "buttmad" retard over a TTT suggestion. Really shows how mature you are.
That is why we have the rule of 20 plus damage is reportable, if you manage to KILL someone in crossfire then what's the difference between that and just killing them?

Additionally, you do get angry over a lot of things, which explains why you are consistently shitting on the server you claim to hate but still cant stop playing ?

But anyways, crossfire KILLS should be slayable, just like any other rdm
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(03-07-2020, 06:22 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 06:17 PM)the shrowl Wrote:

That is why we have the rule of 20 plus damage is reportable, if you manage to KILL someone in crossfire then what's the difference between that and just killing them?

Additionally, you do get angry over a lot of things, which explains why you are consistently shitting on the server you claim to hate but still cant stop playing ?

But anyways, crossfire KILLS should be slayable, just like any other rdm

"That is why we have the rule of 20 plus damage is reportable, if you manage to KILL someone in crossfire then what's the difference between that and just killing them?"
The difference between killing someone in crossfire and randomly shooting them is that when you randomly shoot someone, you intend on killing them. Killing someone in crossfire is 99.9% of the time unintentional. It works the same way if you're shooting someone and accidentally kill someone behind them. I don't understand what you added in the 20+ damage rule for.

The problem with your logic is, crossfire kills aren't RDM by definition. RDM is defined in the rules as "killing a player without a legitimate reason." If they stay between you and someone you are shooting, that is their fault if they die, not yours. Crossfire is a real exception to the RDM rule. The only crossfire that should be slayable is that which a player is clearly intentionally RDMing the player in the middle. If the other player is trying to get out of the way, and you aim at and shoot him instead of the person you were originally targeting, THAT is your fault. It's not a hard concept.

"Additionally, you do get angry over a lot of things, which explains why you are consistently shitting on the server you claim to hate but still cant stop playing ?" This line was not necessary at all and I will not respond to it, but the fact that you would throw a personal attack into an otherwise civil discussion says a lot about you and your character.
I will remind people to please remain civil in discussions.
[Image: b_560x95.png]