Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cunt
I was playing on your server which is my favorite server to play on because of the fun interactions, while I ran into a trail mod which was a Nazi of an asshole about what we can say and can not say such as asking a question our word selections and we cant talk over each other, it considered mic spamming. well, I told him to stfu and let us be and he has no power in his so his trying to control what everyone does and say... I was wounding if you can let me know when he's on the server moding because I don't want to run into him ever again hes to controlling over the littlest things. 
Trail mod: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HalfDemonLink/
You know, we tend to have the ruling that if a staff member tells you to stop. You have to listen to him… I mean, its bloody normal, listening to a boi of the law innit?

You can bitch all you want at the guy, but if what happened was mic spam, he acted accordingly by giving warnings and I can probably safely assume gags. Not to mention a massive lack of proof does nothing to cement your own position as the cunt in this situation, with a large underlying matrass of salt.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Hey I'm the t-mod you are talking about. I warned you after using the n word without a hard R you, then went on to explain how you were half black and the rule shouldn't apply to you. I said it doesn't matter if you are half black you're not allowed to say that you, then you said it again so I gagged you for a round you then decided to say fuck you in chat and said the n word again so I muted you for a round as well. At least that's my side of the story
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
If you're going to file a complaint against a staff member I suggest you follow the format here before posting a another thread on the subject.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138

You also have no proof (at least at this point in time). Your reaction to this by calling the staff member in question a Nazi and telling him to shut up are always going to get you gagged and/or muted. Also, your lack of explanation of the entire situation and instead relying on name calling is less than appreciated.

Please try again, follow the format, provide proof if you can, and @"Traitor" this appears to need your attention.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The way you went about this is very toxic and you should listen to staff when they tell you something. Also I'd suggest not flaming staff or you wont have to worry about avoiding him anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]