Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR Needs a few Fixes
I jumped on Death Run and went through majority of our maps.

A few things I found on DR: 
helix_b8 !respawn location needs to be fixed, if you fell off the map it just keeps dropping you off the map and you can't respawn back on the board. 

[Image: script_errors.jpg]
[Image: pointshop.jpg] (It never loaded point Shop)

F1 screen won't load. I sat there for 5 mins waiting for it to load. 
[Image: help_screen.jpg]

Some things to look into. Lets make Death Run Great again... (and let's add a DR TMOD rank on forums too ^_-)
Yeah The shop has been playing up for a week or so - I ask some players but they seemed to be fine - Might be an easy fix for @"Derp" since he is future Admin or @reed1103 because he is like Bob The builder he can fix it and anything
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
You need to show off this issue with helix. And really, maps shouldn't be messed with since most of these maps suffer from the Jumppack. That on top of the gravity and jump power variables. The jumppack needs to be removed, and the variables need to be tweaked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Thats Understandable. But with the amount of Threads Ive seen when players ask on forums to remove the Jet Packs we get a 50 - 50 answer . I  mean I had ask  a few weeks or Months if the Jet packs could be lowered when Jumping and The answer I got was only Dink can tune it down or mess around with it. 

Rest assured  that if that does happen we might get some players in.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-31-2019, 05:00 AM)Christian Wrote: You need to show off this issue with helix. And really, maps shouldn't be messed with since most of these maps suffer from the Jumppack. That on top of the gravity and jump power variables. The jumppack needs to be removed, and the variables need to be tweaked.

I'll play the map again and record what's happening. 

I like the jump pack personally, but it is pretty OP for most maps.
i thought dr was dead?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-31-2019, 08:34 AM)Kasumi Wrote: i thought dr was dead?

No Derp is DR Admin.

(03-31-2019, 05:00 AM)Christian Wrote: You need to show off this issue with helix. And really, maps shouldn't be messed with since most of these maps suffer from the Jumppack. That on top of the gravity and jump power variables. The jumppack needs to be removed, and the variables need to be tweaked.

If I'm not incorrect the jumppack was removed. There was multiple issues with the jumppack such as being able to go to deaths area or getting to areas in which was exploitable.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(03-31-2019, 08:43 AM)Eternal Wrote:

No Derp is DR Admin.

If I'm not incorrect the jumppack was removed. There was multiple issues with the jumppack such as being able to go to deaths area or getting to areas in which was exploitable.

The jumppack has been removed from the shop but is still in the inventories of people who previously bought one.

I believe the problem with helix is probably the afk killer. The floor will drop out and afks will fall to their death. To fix this all you need to do is !cleanup before respawning.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-31-2019, 08:43 AM)Eternal Wrote: If I'm not incorrect the jumppack was removed. There was multiple issues with the jumppack such as being able to go to deaths area or getting to areas in which was exploitable.

It has, I just don't keep track of shit at all. The issue now only lies within the Jump Power and Gravity. Once those variables can be tweaked to work for the maps, everything should be fine and dandy.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-31-2019, 09:32 AM)Derp Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 08:43 AM)Eternal Wrote:

No Derp is DR Admin.

The jumppack has been removed from the shop but is still in the inventories of people who previously bought one.

I believe the problem with helix is probably the afk killer. The floor will drop out and afks will fall to their death. To fix this all you need to do is !cleanup before respawning.

After a certain period of time the spawn will close it's door and make any AFK's die by falling, once you do !cleanup you can respawn.

(03-31-2019, 09:35 AM)Christian Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 08:43 AM)Eternal Wrote: If I'm not incorrect the jumppack was removed. There was multiple issues with the jumppack such as being able to go to deaths area or getting to areas in which was exploitable.

It has, I just don't keep track of shit at all. The issue now only lies within the Jump Power and Gravity. Once those variables can be tweaked to work for the maps, everything should be fine and dandy.

Correct. We just need someone to remove those of whom still own a jet pack. The only other way I could see working is if someone were to keep track of the server and inform them to take it off. Jet Pack + Gravity are incredibly broken.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶