Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR a little broke, notes.
A few things I noticed while on DR Server:

- The !donate function should be removed (If possible) as there's not a donation system set up for DR anymore. 

- Missing player model textures. Specifically for: Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Superman. Even when doing !download the model textures were not there. These are also still in the crates too. 

- The player time tracker seems to be broken, as I was active on the server for 45 mins and it only registered 15 mins of play time added. I'm also pretty sure my time has gotten reset as well because it's only tracking 5 hours of play time when I met the member status (15 hours) a long time ago. Yes, this minor for the time being and I just wanted to make note of it. 

- Swap out or Add a few player models. I know that Soul made a post about some to add recently. I'm not a big Anime character player model fan, but it might be good to swap out some of the player models we have for some newer one. Doesn't hurt for sure, seeing as DR has a low player base right now. 

I'm not suggesting adding maps or other accessories because our player count is so low right now. Maybe in the future when there's a consistent DR population we could discuss more maps and such. 

The main Idea of this post is to take note of things that may need to be fixed or adjusted. 
Please keep your Shitposting in the Shitposting section. Thank you
I thought superhero models were removed on all servers because of the addon being deleted.
(01-10-2020, 01:30 PM)Meeemo Wrote: I thought superhero models were removed on all servers because of the addon being deleted.

Apparently they weren't removed on DR. 
So replacements for them would be a good idea. 
I made a thread about broken models a while back. Although the deathrun server is pretty much dead, a good start to at least giving newcomers a reason to return is fix the broken shit.
(01-10-2020, 05:59 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: I made a thread about broken models a while back. Although the deathrun server is pretty much dead, a good start to at least giving newcomers a reason to return is fix the broken shit.

In your case, it's that you haven't subscribed to all the models from the looks of it.

I made sure to re-download everything to verify it was an actual thing. 
Im 100% with you on adding a few more characters into Deathrun and on some suggestions you have pointed out

however I hope to see these stuff be added when we get someone that is willing to stand up to become Admin and can fix these main issues.

luckily enough we have an App just waiting on Dads word
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member