Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR and Forums
Is death run being worked on because 1. Ranks are out of order (I should be trusted not guest) but you still have your level, 2. shop doesn't work, 3. Playermodels are not showing up.

For forums I never got the thing that said I was DR trusted, I did have trusted before the thing happened with DR (the paragraph right above this one) If any of the admins could help that would be great, thanks.
Has the map changed since this happened?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
You now have DR trusted on the forums, as for the rest of that its a @"Dinkleberg >:(" @Christian and @"KillshotKenny" thing.
(04-16-2017, 07:13 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Has the map changed since this happened?

Yes it had we (muphman79, Bud, and I) tried rtv, I tried quitting and rejoining but nothing worked. I'm still level 7 though it's strange

I'm gonna try going back on and see what happens

Also thanks scoovie
I Have no idea what it could be. Let me know what you see when and if you rejoin. I know ranks get messed up sometimes on TTT. Pointshop not working is a lil bit of a concern.

If it's still fucked up, I'll let the Dev team know.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-16-2017, 08:02 PM)Christian Wrote: I Have no idea what it could be. Let me know what you see when and if you rejoin. I know ranks get messed up sometimes on TTT. Pointshop not working is a lil bit of a concern.

If it's still fucked up, I'll let the Dev team know.

About an hour ago I went on I still didn't have my rank !shop nor F3 were working, I'm still level 7 and I still have my time on the server
(04-16-2017, 09:02 PM)Cype Wrote: About an hour ago I went on I still didn't have my rank !shop nor F3 were working, I'm still level 7 and I still have my time on the server

I'll go and check right now. If I have the same problems, I'll let the Dev Team know.
Edit: Appears shit's broken on DR right now. I'll make sure to let the Dev Team know. Thanks for bringing it up.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]