Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR knives
On deathrun the knives for me seem to be invisible. I have CSS downloaded its working i also have the entire Workshop downloaded to im not sure whats causing them to be invisible they just are.
Is this just started today or a recurring issue?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-02-2019, 01:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Is this just started today or a recurring issue?
It happens everytime i get on it
Im unsure if this will help or not but normally you can type !download or !downloads while in server and it will show you the addons. it could be that when youre loading in it isnt subscribing to them like it should
Its been like that for awhile
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(06-02-2019, 03:36 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Im unsure if this will help or not but normally you can type !download or !downloads while in server and it will show you the addons. it could be that when youre loading in it isnt subscribing to them like it should

If i didnt  already say i already have all the addons i did those commands and i subbed to them all i even whent to my files and made sure the files were not duplicated. I have everything for the server downloaded CSS, TF2, and all the addons for the server Though there are 2 models that refuse to work but im not to worried about them.
Still having problems with it anyone willing to help
Usually when this happens you can unsubscribe to the addons and remove the files then subscribe before loading into the server, it's worked for me before but I'm not sure it'll work for you
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I removed the download system for now, let me know if it works next time you join the server
(06-11-2019, 03:10 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: I removed the download system for now, let me know if it works next time you join the server

yes lord
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]