Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daegan for big blue
Ingame Name: daeganislegit

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192823087

Time Played: 999.8( i dont have a life)

When First Joined: june 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): my time zone is est and with school im on 4pm-8 in the week,  and the weekends im on the time i get up till i am tired 

Sponsor(s): @Raider Hanks 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community: As the big blue man i believe i can deal with trolls and harassers better, and since !warn is gone  and it would be helpful to have more active staff 

Why you want to help the community: With the resighning of alot of staff ( and bans) we need more with power and or time with the server that knows them who will listen i want to help the server be the fun place i thought it was when i joined.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Un-ban
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-all-my-apps
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an4Trusted
How did you find us?:  i loved watching fairy odd parents so i tried this server 

Other:  i hope you can see me as your new Tmod 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I come back from my break for this. Then I go back.
+1 Daegan has dealt with a lot since becoming staff, including several harassers and trolls. He has done a good job handling these situations and not letting the dicks get the better of him. He is also really good at handling reports, and quick to react when someone needs to be gagged/muted. Good luck on tmod.
To be honest I always saw daegan as immature. So I ignored what he actually did on the server. When I was his age I was actually staff, but I just didn't talk. This summer I realized that he is a good and active staff member despite my bias. I want to apologize for assuming. +1 keep up the good work.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Yes hello, I am sponsoring the small child. While it took him the longest time to obtain trusted, as a staff member he has shown himself more than capable. He's a very active member of the community, which...considering the beginning of his freshman year of high school, can sometimes be difficult. He knows how to handle reports and goes about issues as expected out of any staff member. He isn't afraid of asking questions and I've personally witnessed his confidence rise up out of this. You deserve it little bro, don't be afraid to ask questions ever.

(+1)

P.S I was moderator until August 29th. He was sponsored the 26th. Please don't devalidate his application.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 ive never had any problems with him he knows the rules and is always on.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I don't usually leave neutral votes, but this can be see as a note more than a vote I suppose. I've witnessed you use the !warn command to warn players for time farming. Where I have issue with this, is that you're warning someone for simply being AFK. People go AFK all the time, if the server is full all you need is to kick them.

Thought this would be noteworthy, otherwise I don't really have any other issues.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-26-2019, 04:46 PM)Christian Wrote: I don't usually leave neutral votes, but this can be see as a note more than a vote I suppose. I've witnessed you use the !warn command to warn players for time farming. Where I have issue with this, is that you're warning someone for simply being AFK. People go AFK all the time, if the server is full all you need is to kick them.

Thought this would be noteworthy, otherwise I don't really have any other issues.

wild told me if I had seen them do it a lot before and it was a lot of hours to warn them
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(08-26-2019, 04:46 PM)Christian Wrote: I don't usually leave neutral votes, but this can be see as a note more than a vote I suppose. I've witnessed you use the !warn command to warn players for time farming. Where I have issue with this, is that you're warning someone for simply being AFK. People go AFK all the time, if the server is full all you need is to kick them.

I’ll note that I used warn to keep track of things instead of all my punishments. So I wouldn’t mark every micspam, but if a guy was noteworthy for it I’d slap a warn to remember next time. It’s possible when explaining the system I taught him that mindset. In particular, it was when warns were sticking and not timing off.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 daegan is good man, always helps new players, and knows rules
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
I'm gonna be with Christian on this one. I'm also gonna be neutral. It's nothing personal Daegan but when I came back to the server after my inactivity and saw you for the first time in a year, you did mature and grow. You got Trusted and I congratulate you on that. But I saw this one time on the server that someone disliked you and was harassing you. I watched you fight and yell with him over the mics and watched you revenge RDM him. As a staff member, when situations like that arise, you always need to keep a calm and collective head and be able to troubleshoot your way out of a situation like that. You didn't and for that reason, I need to see some more maturity before I can +1 this application. Again, this is nothing personal, but strictly professional.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]