Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daleks Mod Feedback Application
Ingame Name: Dalek Emperor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53560889

Time Played: 3w 4d 17h

When First Joined: According to Gametracker Mar 07, 2015 3:00 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime past 4 Monday - Thursday other days anytime

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I can ban rdm and leafers and slay those rdmers

Why you want to help the community: Because this is is the only gmod community I have ever settled down in and I love it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I can think of maybe a joke ban once or twice.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): old forums would rather not dig through that atm.

How did you find us?: I don't remember probably just hopping from one ttt server to another and liked this one so I stayed.

Other: This is mainly a feedback post but will still accept the position if it is decided I am worth it so yeah that pretty much sums it up.
~ Please understand that he is asking for feedback here. So try to leave something that is helpful besides a bunch of +1's / -1's ~

As far as what I can say, I think you're a really good Staff Member. I always see you asking questions, and you're usually active within the Discord often. I think the main redflag for me is you do tend to get mad (whether if this is on or off the server, I've noticed it more off the server.) Though I could be assuming you're just raising your voice to get your message clear, I think it's mainly about manners for sure that you don't act that way on the server. I know some people are trolls within the Discord, so it's probably best to ignore those people. Even if they're staff. Other than that, I'm not sure there is really anything I can recommend at this time regarding things you need to work on. But you will have to get your activity back into consistent play time as well, since you have came back from a pretty long hiatus.

I'd definitely make sure you work on these things I left you above for the future.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think you're a good person, you're active on the discord but I just wish I could judge how you staff better but I haven't had the chance to be in the server with you that much (coming back from a hiatus I assume), but I assume that you do a good job considering how liked you are. -1 for now, get that playtime up bb ;)))
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sleeping, gonna leave a shirt post ill edit it to the real deal tomorrow. TL'DR I think he is aight my message will be a little like Christian the fake admin.

bed and school calls toodles

Alright so.

Pros

• I know now your activity was shitty, but you were computerless and you desperately tried to get back into the Community so I give you a win.

I wish you fair look in the future bro.

Toodles.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=RGFsZWsgRW1wZXJv...&start=-1w]

-1 need to actually play
I don't play often but I'll still evaluate your application for moderator.
As @Foxka stated, your activity is extremely low. It feels like you just want to apply for the heck of it. I checked all your names, none of them were recently used either. If you're really want to help, at least fill that 30 day activity first; not AFK time, but real time. Honestly, I recently came back to revive Miss Clan and I haven't seen you at all; it's somewhat sad considering you're more inactive than me.
As what @Christian stated, you only need feedback and improvements on your future application. So, I'll just say this, I also did one before and it didn't go out too well; lots of negative feedbacks and most were not very explanatory as to what I needed to improve. Past experiences do not work on here as much as you think. I also had to agree with christian about you when you talk in a loud voice, it sounds like you're like demanding and putting your feet down to scream and yell at someone. It's not very nice if someone hears an obnoxious person whose trying to talk over someone or ruin someone game time when you're trying to get their attention by interrupting.

As for your application itself, I personally like to read applications; and I would like if there's more information; but unfortunately, most people don't give a damn about that anymore so they just put one or two sentences at most. Other than that, since it's just a feedback, I'll just leave it as it is.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Even though this was a Feedback Application, your Application has been Declined. Just use the feedback you were given in this thread come your next application.

You can reappeal on December 2nd, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]