Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor's Updated Intro.
So this is my third intro post to the community but a lot has changed since my last ones. So lets start with the fact that Im 23 years old and am currently working from home as I run my own contracting company. Im Ohio born and raised. I am a TTT TMod that first played there in 2014 and now Im currently a Mod on PH which I first joined in 2015. I try to dedicate my time in the community to make it more enjoyable for everyone else. I also play forntnite, league of legends, h1z1, cs:go, minecraft, pubg, golf with friends and hand simulator. If you ever wanna play any send me an invite and I might play one of them. Also if you are from PH I try to be the voice for the server and try to get more things that you guys like to be implemented, so leave me a pm on discord, steam or post on (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t-About-PH) of what you guys would like to see. (Note this is just an update to my other intros)
[Image: giphy.gif]