Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(DarkRP) BryCe zE Rabbit - Staff Abuse
Offender's Name: BryCe zE Rabbit

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156952219

Offender's Rank: Test Moderator

What They Did:  Kept kicking me for Mass RDM despite only RDMing one person.

When They Did It: 9/23/17

Potential Witnesses: None

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pPA5Rwt...e=youtu.be (Staff Abuse starts at 1:32. Before that is just context.)

Other: I believe this staff member should be demoted for not only keeping me gagged and muted for no reason, but also for continuously kicking me and abusing his power. It should also be mentioned he got someone to jail me permanently. 

P.S. He also abused his power before this but sadly i wasn't recording at the time.
@"[Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-23-2017, 06:10 PM)Christian Wrote: @"[Green]Bryce Ze RaBbiT"

He is in DarkRP
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Actually, what happened was you bought multiple homes you were braking nlr, you prop blocked us out your home and you can ask lime and bino lucky and I was told to jail you by Lovanatana who is a mod......so I mean I admit muting and gagging was wrong but I mean you kept harassing other players sooo.
I told Bryce to jail constantly on the information that someone was massing, I will admit to this.

Also, I think the full-unedited chunk of the video would be nice. A lot of it falls in your favor and may not account fully tell the story of what happened.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
first of all isn't breaking nlr kickable? so didn't he have the right to kick you in the first place?
anyway you killed lime for trying to breaking into your house fair.
they you kill him again for.....what? (rdm) (breaking nlr)
then someon shoots you and misses he never actually shot you, so isn't that kind of like t-baiting in TTT?
i thnk in any case you could have tried to talk it out with bryce instead of causing a crap ton of drama
if you are reporting hime for abuse you are reporting the wrong person because he was jut following orders
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
There isn't Full Proof of blatant abuse, and its certainly not demote worthy, although I agree that the situation wasn't handled correctly by any means, the video you provided seems to be greatly in your favor and edited, I'll speak to Bryce about how to properly handle situations like this in the future however.