Poll: Forgive Darnell
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Darnell Unban
Your video evidence is severely lacking as you conveniently missed a lot of stuff including the first time when Headshot said N IGGER out loud to myself in front of the whole server. Which then became a laughing stock with everyone having a good ole time. Big problem with having that go down and BIGGER problem with you as an admin doing absolutely nothing about it. Then I receive a gag for being upset and claiming there is a double standard which there was entirely and I think that right there proves it. I say the f word? my goodness GAG. Headshot says the n word but no big deal. Then the kid has the balls to say it again out loud to everyone where yes you got that one on video. Once again no gag which he should have been. Just a small warning. You let this harassment go on when it could have been dealt with swiftly and justly. All these videos continue to show an onslaught which ensued on me from the band of children playing their games. Including a test mod who kept pushing me out to be the troll yet I was not instigating the conflict with these individuals. I was not changing my name to racist hate. I was not changing my name to get around the admin request to continue trolling a black man on TTT. Right when I get called the troll I raise my voice in defense and 2 seconds later I'm gagged. You had your shit out on me the second I accidentally thought you were a little kid and not a woman. You kept the mistreatment towards me going and did not step in to have it stop. WHY Would you continue to let these people harass me? COULD YOU NOT HAVE IMPLORED THEM TO STOP AND PLAY THE GAME!? No you allowed this to continue and only 1 person received punishment. Myself. You even said yourself you wish you did it differently and punished the lot of us so that you could stop it but you didnt and certainly allowed it to continue.

Nicol damaged me with the props. Your video deathscene sure does not show the barrels at all. One was on fire and I did not notice it and it blew up. If you add the 2 videos together where It had happened I immediately yelled out DAMN and shot Nicol a couple times. Then noticing he was a detective I stopped shooting. Then I was killed by the 2 guys. I send out my report which was met with no action and ignored altogether. WHAT IS EVEN MORE FUNNY. Is you completely cut out the video of Nicol arguing with me and saying he can do whatever he wants. CONVENIENT. And that ended up being finally where I get banned was through the back and forth with this unjust MOD who is above the rules of the server. Especially when I was yelled at in the beginning of that game in one of the videos for blowing up barrels with no one around. What's that nice word I stated in the beginning of this request? DOUBLE STANDARD.

My "Friend" added me in the middle of the harassment in your server and apologized to me on DM saying that these kids were wrong to be doing what they were doing and tried to tell me to calm down and let it go so they leave me alone. Never played with the guy before but it was nice to receive that message. Unfortunately I am very prideful and I did not heed his advice and continue trying to defend myself as I could not rely on the Admins , Mods , Test Mods in the server to do so as they obviously failed to their job.

I was unaware of my ban in 2017 in this server as it was nearly 3 years ago. I just happened to be on a different account and found out that I had a prior here before and that I wanted to clear as well.

[Image: bible-verses-about-courage-Isaiah-41-10-1.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Rebel_(singer)

To help educate you

Especially like that you wrote to kick headshot and deleted it. Awesome choice.
lol I never said I could do whatever I want
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Did you just like, ignore all the times I showed them getting in trouble for stuff?

Also, Nicol (the detective) warned you to stop walking towards the barrels, you ignored it. It is no ones fault but your own that you ignored the warning of the detective.

And Im unsure when you thought I was "a child instead of a woman" as I never heard any of this, but ok. Please, continue to rant about how you were wronged. Headshot was warned for work arounds, you got in trouble for saying an actual slur. the first time he said it I didnt hear it cause the 4 of you were going so hard at each other it's hard to hear everything said when 4 people are talking over each other.

I told them to change their names, they did. I told Rainbow to stop damaging you randomly, he did. I told you to stop yelling, you continued. Nicol told you to stop playing music in your mic, you continued. We told you several times to chill out, you continued to be aggressive.

You started just as many fights as they did, the difference is when I told them to stop they listened. In one of the videos you can see me say headshots name and tell him to stop, and he shut up for the most part. I tell you to stop yelling over everyone else, TO WHICH YOUR FRIEND EVEN SAID YOU WERE BEING WAY LOUDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, and you continued.

Your ban was based on the pure fact that you could not so much as do a simple thing as to stop yelling and instigating fights when the others had stopped. You were aggressive towards me from the get go when I gagged you for saying the F word. You and all the other trolls get into it and you get mad cause you're punished for what you do. There's clear evidence that others were warned to stop, and they did not continue to push it to the point of warranting a ban.

I said the only part I wished I had done differently is kicking all of you for the toxicity. I could have kicked you for it, I didnt. Nor did I kick them. All of you are just as at fault as the others. you pushed and pushed and pushed. and when he handed out a 1 day ban for the attitude and told you to cool off, you instead got on not 1, but 2 alt accounts.

I am done responding to this as it is going nowhere but in circles. The admins can deal with this.

Have a good day.
(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Did you just like, ignore all the times I showed them getting in trouble for stuff?

Also, Nicol (the detective) warned you to stop walking towards the barrels, you ignored it. It is no ones fault but your own that you ignored the warning of the detective.

And Im unsure when you thought I was "a child instead of a woman" as I never heard any of this, but ok. Please, continue to rant about how you were wronged. Headshot was warned for work arounds, you got in trouble for saying an actual slur. the first time he said it I didnt hear it cause the 4 of you were going so hard at each other it's hard to hear everything said when 4 people are talking over each other.

I told them to change their names, they did. I told Rainbow to stop damaging you randomly, he did. I told you to stop yelling, you continued. Nicol told you to stop playing music in your mic, you continued. We told you several times to chill out, you continued to be aggressive.

You started just as many fights as they did, the difference is when I told them to stop they listened. In one of the videos you can see me say headshots name and tell him to stop, and he shut up for the most part. I tell you to stop yelling over everyone else, TO WHICH YOUR FRIEND EVEN SAID YOU WERE BEING WAY LOUDER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, and you continued.

Your ban was based on the pure fact that you could not so much as do a simple thing as to stop yelling and instigating fights when the others had stopped. You were aggressive towards me from the get go when I gagged you for saying the F word. You and all the other trolls get into it and you get mad cause you're punished for what you do. There's clear evidence that others were warned to stop, and they did not continue to push it to the point of warranting a ban.

I said the only part I wished I had done differently is kicking all of you for the toxicity. I could have kicked you for it, I didnt. Nor did I kick them. All of you are just as at fault as the others. you pushed and pushed and pushed. and when he handed out a 1 day ban for the attitude and told you to cool off, you instead got on not 1, but 2 alt accounts.

I am done responding to this as it is going nowhere but in circles. The admins can deal with this.

Have a good day.

The lie detector determined that was a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmF7YZyq...e=youtu.be

your video here , play at 1 min in. HERE THE BARRELS BLOWING UP LIKE CRAZY. Where has Nicol said anything about walking towards barrels. You hear me yell out GODDAMNIT as I got blown up by a barrel and then shoot the man who did that damage to me. I right away say oh it was the detective. 

Terrrible Police Work there Ms. Admin

You keep pushing that you handed out punishment to those people. How many times was headshot gagged ? 1 time? After saying the n word twice and typing knee grows. How many times was I gagged before that voicing my displeasure of him not being punished. More then once. VERY FAIR.

How many times was Kermit gagged? None? Yeah none.

I'll keep preaching it , DOUBLE STANDARD.
hmm, looks like I forgot to actually press down x when I warned. A day of playing Halo and the fact that it was 2 AM. will do that to a person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Regardless I was shooting barrels with nobody near them as the detective and you just ignored that and kept walking and took some damage, it happens.

Lol you still ban evaded so nice job
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm creating Free Darnell Tee Shirts. Please PM me if interested.

Nicol I was right next to you when you did it. There was a burning barrel off to the side that caught me. You shouldn't have been doling what you did as a mod for the server. You messed up and own up to it. It was not my fault that your barrels were blowing up and flying around erratically. You shot them moron.

[Image: s1P0fbJ.jpg]

[Image: xyIvtul.jpg]
I feel I need to clarify a few things here. I did add Cash Money a few games into this session. At first I was hoping he would've been banned sooner because he seemed to be a troll, but the longer I stayed the more I felt bad for him. Headshot, Kermit, and Rainbow harassed him almost the entire time I was on. Rainbow seemed to have stopped some time in but Headshot and Kermit repeatedly changed their names just to get a rise from Cash and were only asked to changed from their first names even though the following names were just as blatantly racist. It made more sense when I saw they had the rank regular and Cash had the rank guest. After watching some of the clips you can even tell how obvious the bullying is here. In the "Yelling #1" Clip Cash was yelled at by Kermit before he raised his voice back and yet he was the only one who received a gag here.

Not sure why so much effort is being wasted on the whole exploding barrel incident. In the video Nicol doesn't say or type anything. You can hear the barrels go off and Cash getting upset in voice chat. Kind of ironic that the video's sole purpose in the post was to prove Cash guilty, yet all it did was make him look more innocent.

Also, on that "RDM" I had on Nicol. Not really sure what that video was as I never claimed Riot called KOS on Nicol. Rainbow had said that Nicol killed someone and that he was a T. Nicol never responded so when I saw Nicol I killed him. Definitely more than enough reason to kill someone. It sounded like in the video that Nicol was in a voice chat with Penguin so not really surprised that I'm being placed in the wrong here though. Not sure why this is relevant to Cash Money though. I guess my mistake here was adding Cash to tell him I felt bad for how they treated him. I now see that me doing that has made me out to be a bad guy.

Edit: Spelling/Grammar
imma keep my vote quick and simple -1 u were already ban evading
[Image: J6yUs0g]
From 3 years ago. It was not an intention it just happened to be the case.
Unban Denied. You can try again 1/4/2020, sorry about your T-shirt.

this isn’t an abuse thread and idk why there  is a  focus on the slay which should’ve had more thought to it and could’ve been handled slightly better but we’re not focusing on that. This can be resolved elsewhere.

But your argument that you came back with a better attitude is invalid seeing as you got banned. If you were kicked it would’ve been valid. But going around a ban is not okay.

You did it a third time, so its no longer valid as an excuse anymore