Poll: Forgive Darnell
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
No
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Darnell Unban
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.
Submit only one unban application, as only one will be considered. Carefully read this page and write the application as accurately as possible the first time. Major edits may confuse the admins and members commenting. The application will be reviewed by an unban committee vote and a response will close the thread. Applicants will wait one month between unban application denials, per relevant ban.

Rules for comments: Do not flame others, do not shitpost, common sense. 

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: Cash Money #GetIt , Darnell #The-Deacon , Turbo Man , Midnight Twilight Sparkle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14073439 , STEAM_0:0:80202583 , STEAM_0:1:8304988 , STEAM_0:0:146318794

Who Banned You: Penquign

Reason For Ban: Attitude 

Length of Ban: A Week , Then Perm , Then Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was constantly harassed from other players in the server with racial motives. Players were changing their names to stereotypical african american names as well as racist names like Johnny Rebel. Admins would consistently gag me when trying to defend myself from these players. Moderator Nicol was in bowling alley map blowing up barrels and had damaged me significantly and when I reported this nothing had happened and when I expressed my frustration it had resulted in gags and ignores from Admins on server. When I called Nicol a homo for provoking me with the insults he was delivering to me I was then banned for a week and told to come back with a better attitude. I then came back with a better attitude and was brought down with a perm ban right away when trying to get resolution and insight into my ban that was placed. I then returned without saying a word and noticed that my ban was changed to perm and immediately questioned motive on the ban which resulted in another perm ban. I am a black man that unfortunately likes to play TTT in this day and age. I have been met with much ignorance and hatred that it has been a surprise to me that I have been absolutely put down by the authority of this server. I would like to receive an unban as well as an apology for the actions taken from these admins and moderators. I would like to continue playing on this server and would not like further troubles.

I was also banned in 2017 for no reason and would like to get that resolved.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Yes
Other: 

[Image: image_bac93dda-8e3a-4849-aa76-d24b5faf84...1532618684]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll just put it out there, ban evasion is a permaban across whatever accounts you were banned on and joined with after evasion. That's why it was turned into a permaban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I was asked to join back with my attitude changed. I don't understand why that was asked of me if I did indeed come back with a better attitude.
We gagged you for screaming into your mic several times after being warned not to. others were punished for what they did too. I gagged headshot several times. You mic spammed several times (including yelling into your mic on several occasions as well as playing music into your mic,) used slurs, constantly argued with staff over literally everything, and ban evaded TWICE. I had to call Nicol on due to the fact you, Kermit, Headshot, and Rainbow were constantly going after each other and it was becoming too much for me to handle alone.

Your initial ban was for 1 day, not a week, but was upped to a perma when you alt evaded twice. "come back with a better attitude" does not mean come back on another account. It means that, when your ban is up, come back and dont let what got you banned to begin with happen again.

The reason nothing was done with your report is because he warned you not to continue walking towards the barrels and you did anyways.

Ill upload every video and screenshot I have tomorrow if necessary. It's currently 3:45am for me and Im tired.
Please upload said videos and screenshots for further evidence. I was harassed fully by these individuals and was under constant insults and racism. If this was a minor 1 day ban then please change to said ban and I will accept that the punishment may fit the crime. For me to be banned across 4 accounts for coming back with a better attitude as I was told to is unfair and unnecessary. If you wanted me to take the 1 day ban please state so but I was told to come back with a better attitude and I did.

[Image: vazk9kqTURBXy9jMWVjN2FkYzFiYTAwMjhlZjI0O...zQG8gaEwAQ]
And I handled the people the best I could. I warned Rainbow to stop constantly attempted to rdm you. The rest of the time I was on he didn't attempt to anymore. I told Headshot and Kermit to change their names, both did. You didn't like their choices, another Mod said their names in no way broke motd rules.

We should not have to be so specific as to say "don't alt evade. Wait your ban out." In the ban reason as it should be common sense not to ban evade. As I said before, your ban was set for a day, you chose to get on an alt, so all accounts got moved to a perma for ban evasion.

The others did not get a ban because when I spoke to them they stopped, i.e. rainbow stopping the constant attempted rdm. Headshot changed his name to something, I literally said "headshot." And he immediately left to go change it.

P.s. it was 2 counts of ban evasion. There are only 3 accounts in your possession that are banned from today
Kermit changed his named to Tyrese and was told to change it. He changed his name to Ty Reese's Puffs. How is this acceptable? It was clear and concise the mistreatment and double standard that was put forth here. Headshot changed his name to Johnny Rebel. Which is completely disgusting considering what Johnny Rebel means. This is something that should be worked on as a staff because the blatant disrespect and racism cannot be tolerated.

This was an honest mistake on rejoining with a better attitude and it was not my intention to ban evade. I have nothing to evade. I was trying to get resolution to the situation and a better understanding of what happened. I was told to join with a better attitude and did.

As stated previous I was banned in 2017 for no reason and would like to clear that up.

[Image: 44963-restore-health.png]

Please post the video evidence as I look to clear my name , integrity and reputation. I am a man who is not without their faults but a man who looks to move past and resolve them. I feel that a perm ban is not the route to go forward here.
I want to point out that your 2017 ban was not for no reason, it was for mass rdm and with this current unban request you have effectively admitted to ban evading that 2017 ban. Had you made an unban request for that account before joining with this one you probably would've been unbanned. 

Now on to last nights incident. Calling people "homo" is not acceptable under any situation, hence why you got gagged. And you claim you returned with a better attitude but that was within 4 minutes, sorry but I don't see how you can have a better attitude in that time, not to mention the fact that it was evasion, which as Avi said is a perma ban. The way that you should've handled this was bring it to the forums and not insult staff and ban evade.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Alright, Im gonna start with the screenshots:

Where this all began <--Rainbow shot the wall and ceiling away from you, you ran towards him, then killed him for tbaiting saying he intentionally set out to tbait you. I dont have the deathscene due to map changing immediately after.

The first gag <--you claimed he said racist slurs to you in dms, for 1. Rainbow is a guest, therefor he has no pming abilities unless you add him on steam or discord, those are not my jurisdictions. I am here to help control the server, not monitor your dm's on other platforms. 2. You then proceeded to call him the F word in server (which is under my jurisdiction) and get mad that I gagged you for it.

RDM for name <--I had told Kermit and Headshot to change their names from Tyreese and Darrell at the end of the round, you took it upon yourself to rdm Headshot, which earned you a slay. Players can not change their name mid round as the server bans them for 1 minute. Hence why I wasnt pushing the matter more that round. Which was shown clearly to you here: Kermit's temp ban for name change mid round

The videos:

Slur #2 <--here's a video of the 2nd slur not even 2 minutes after you got gagged the first time for it, also proof I told Headshot to stop trolling. P.S. not sure why OBS doesnt pick up my voice in game.

Yelling #1 <--this here is important cause you later claim you were never told to stop or given any warnings to stop yelling and mic spamming.

Some warnings <--you seem very intent on saying I never got after anyone for anything that was done to you. here's me muting Headshot after also gagging him for doing work arounds for the N word, as well as muting Rainbow for a comment he made to you (after in which he stopped even talking to you for the most part)

You all being toxic to one another <--While they were in the wrong for starting shit (which as seen in evidence before this they were warned to stop,) you also started stuff by telling everyone to stfu and such. The only thing I wish I had done differently here is kicked all 3 of you for the toxicity you were ALL displaying.

Making fun of Kermit and some double standards <--So here you make fun of Kermit's voice (later playing a kermit related song into your mic earning you a gag for micspam) and also have some double standards. While I know white people arent a minority so people say you cant be racist towards whites, but you have some double standards that people cant say anything about you because of the color of your skin, but you can say whatever you want about theirs. P.S. making fun of peoples voices antagonizes them more. Also, this is also evidence that I warned the other Mod I called on to help handle the situation that Rainbow had been targeting you. I also checked after EVERY ROUND to make sure he did not do any more random damage to you. Just because I dont announce everything I am doing to everyone on server does not mean I am not doing anything to handle a situation.

Here's a lot <--A 2nd gag for yelling, my telling headshot and kermit to change their names (which by the way their warning came at the end of the round so it didnt give them very much time to change it, hence why I didnt kick them immediately for it,) you claiming you had never been warned to stop mic spamming, you admitting to the previously mentioned mic spam of playing Kermit the Frog theme in your mic, proof Kermit did change his name, getting aggressive with staff. P.S. Neither one of their names violated MOTD after the name change, hence why we did not force them to change them again. You were even told this by Nicol when you continued to go off about it.

A lot more <--Other mod saying the name was now fine as it did not violate MOTD, more aggression towards staff and other players, oh look, yet another time WE DID get after Headshot for breaking a rule and you still got aggressive and went after him over a situation that was already addressed.

More. <--follows the same trend as all the other ones.

Report you said he "got away with"The deathscene for said report

Bonus round: Your friend RDM'd Nicol right after Nicol banned you then claimed the T kosed you, I had a talk with said T and he claimed he never called Nicol out due to the fact he was a T. Boop <--and while this has nothing to do with said ban it is still something to note.

And although you've already admitted to alt evading, Ill put this here for safe keeping: 

Alt #2RDM <--outside of talking and being extremely aggressive, you immediately gave yourself away by seeking out and RDMing Rainbow

And thus concludes my ted talk. Have fun with all this!

I'd also like to know what went through your mind as you connected the 3rd time after already being banned for Alt Evasion on your Turbo Man account. Like, why did you think that one would play out any different? Why would you even try a 3rd time?

Also, didnt notice you were already banned on an account so you admitted to 3 incidences of alt evasion. Which, kudos to you for honesty on that part I suppose.
So let me get this straight. You were permabanned in 2017 for mass RDM. You evaded that ban and got a day ban for attitude. THEN, you got on TWO alts, which both got banned for evasion. It seems to me like the correct action was taken in all situations. Even if this ban wasn't handled correctly (which it was), you would still be banned for ban evasion. If you had appealed your mass ban, then had this situation happen and appealed that ban, the situation might have been different. Also, no actions made by staff are based on race, gender, religion, etc. If you do something bad, we don't give a shit who you are, the correct action will be taken.