Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Match?
(01-18-2020, 10:20 AM)Saitama Wrote: The D Turret kills more D's and innos than traitors...

in what world does the detective turret shoot the detective himself?
(01-18-2020, 11:32 AM)Meeemo Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 10:20 AM)Saitama Wrote: The D Turret kills more D's and innos than traitors...

in what world does the detective turret shoot the detective himself?

A world where you're not the D that placed it.
if the detective is between it and its target... which happens a lot...
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Imagine having a detective item that kills more innos than a traitor turret and is kosable to destroy...
Dm is not possible until we fix other important things when these things will be fixed no one knows
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I think that maybe we can look into having it again. If not I'll just stick to my fe three houses and pokemon.
just remove broken turrets and add in dm, ez pz.

ya know unless dm is broken too then, rip. It's just time to watch shows/movies and do reports
pretty sure dm shits on the server quality-wise
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(01-21-2020, 01:26 PM)Fozzy Wrote: pretty sure dm shits on the server quality-wise

Server needs to download more ram.
(01-21-2020, 03:24 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 01:26 PM)Fozzy Wrote: pretty sure dm shits on the server quality-wise

Server needs to download more ram.

Would you download a house? Would you download a car?  

Internet theft is not a victim less crime.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.