Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathrun Update 4/16/17
Currently Deathrun is experiencing problems with loading Ranks / Pointshop. As of now, the Dev Team has been informed and I am unsure when things will be back to normal. I'm going to try and get Dink to add a password until we have this problem fixed.

For those who play on Deathrun just sit tight till we get this fixed. We should have things running back to normal soon.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just a random question ... who's the dev team
[Image: original.gif]
(04-16-2017, 10:04 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: Just a random question ... who's the dev team

Not quite sure but I'm pretty sure either @Mr_Rippe or @Scoovie is part of it.
Just tag me for Dev shit. And yeah, Dink is aware. It'll be fixed some time tomorrow.
Isn't every server having issues with loading ranks??
(04-17-2017, 07:18 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Isn't every server having issues with loading ranks??

TTT had it for a little bit, but the problem was resolved, I think DR is the only server atm who is experiencing this problem
(04-17-2017, 07:44 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 07:18 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Isn't every server having issues with loading ranks??

TTT had it for a little bit

Ttt had it along time
[Image: original.gif]
Has death run been fixed
(04-18-2017, 05:55 PM)Cype Wrote: Has death run been fixed

Dink is SUPER behind on his school work. That shit comes first, unfortunately.
Death run is working again, point shop is good, your rank loads in, and playermodels load in to :D I went on before