Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathruns suggestions
First let me say this is what I think will help/make deathrun better.

1.The amount of players that play at a time. Im not sure if this has to do with the leaderboards but 16 maximum players is not alot honestly. I would suggest bumbing it up to 20,24,or 26. Because the more players the better. When theres alot of players more players tend to stick around more.

2. The content. Theres not alot of content on dr including maps,models,hats... ect. I would suggest adding stuff that doesnt work out on ttt and add it to dr like the kermit skin,gang beast, link . It will add more variety because theres not alot of playermodels on dr and they're cheap. Making playermodels more expensive will create a value making players play more to get that skin. Also add some more accessories theres not many. Iam saying this because the game gets abit stale sometimes.

3. The maps. Half of the maps are broken or too dark. So the same maps are picked again and again. Add some new maps and take some maps away. This means more maps more variety and the game doesn't get stale. And its just better.

I wrote this to make DR less stale than it now and improve it.
[Image: original.gif]
1) not happening for a while. It costs money and DR doesn't fill up enough to justify that

2&3) I agree with you. We are planning on adding more maps and we share the pointshop with PH, so it's probably what they add. The maps we have now are the ones that work, we had to remove some of them because it lead to issues.

we're aware of these issues, but we are still somewhat under maintenance.
(04-12-2017, 12:23 AM)KillshotKenny Wrote: 1) not happening for a while. It costs money and DR doesn't fill up enough to justify that

2&3) I agree with you. We are planning on adding more maps and we share the pointshop with PH, so it's probably what they add. The maps we have now are the ones that work, we had to remove some of them because it lead to issues.

we're aware of these issues, but we are still somewhat under maintenance.

Why do they have to be linked? Just have the same content on prophunt as deathrun, but no linking. Whenever I tweak something it breaks other shit, and shit thats not supposed to exist on DR winds up there anyway despite my efforts, its chaos.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Also you could just need the jetpack and bring it back, like nerf it to the level where it's only good for bhop and not jumping over traps.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-12-2017, 09:13 AM)reed1103 Wrote: Also you could just need the jetpack and bring it back, like nerf it to the level where it's only good for bhop and not jumping over traps.

We won't need it when Jump Power(Height) gets adjusted. For now it needed to be removed because it was easily exploitable. We are slowly working on things, but other servers are on the list first. Our time will come soon.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]