Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Lt_Deathstar
                         §8Lt_Deathstar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 229 Hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (All times are is US Eastern Time) I usually pop on for an 1 hour Tuesday-Friday Morning around 6am. I'm Around Monday morning from 6-10am. I usually play after 1pm until about 9pm Monday, Thursday and Friday, and i'm around most weekends all day (barring any ambulance calls).

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Donor/Regular 

What can you do to help the community?: There are times during the late morning and early afternoon that there are few, if any staff on as it is work time, but there are players around and i can currently only  help them so much. I've seen many times where people have gotten out of the map for whatever reason and I can't help them out of the situation other than having them type kill in console. I just want to see people enjoying the game rather than being frustrated with a situation. 

Why do you want to help the community?: When i joined Dinks server, the people i encountered were very helpful and nice people to have welcome you to the server. I want to pass that experience on to future players on our server. I love the community that we have here and i want to do my part to help them back and continue to have a wonderful server with wonderful people.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

[b]Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): [/b]No

[b]How did you find us?: [/b]Back when i first got gmod, I was just playing in populated servers. I was in two others before Dink, but they never felt like a home. They didn't really have a structure to them nor were there people that I kept seeing come back. So I decided that I would pack my bags and head out to a different server. Near the top of the server list was Dinklebergs, and it had about 20 people at the time so I strolled on in.

[b]Other:[/b] Thank you to the people that make this community what it is today and the people that have helped me out. You are all appreciated very much.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I'm gonna say +1 because I feel you would be a good trusted when you're on with me you make some good choices when it comes to ghosters and trolls. but make sure that you have a nice recording system its not mandatory but it does help a lot with catching ghosters. plus you help us sometimes when you have a suspicion of someone.

Good Luck - Andre
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You are certainly active enough and you meet all the requirements to become staff and have discord activity. I am yet to have a problem with you on the server. I believe that after a review with procedure and how to deal with certain situations that you could make fine staff.
The times you mentioned are known for not having many staff on and is generally light enough that I believe you could handle it.

At this point in time I am a +1 on this. Good luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-06-2019, 04:05 PM)Andre Wrote: I'm gonna say +1 because I feel you would be a good trusted when you're on with me you make some good choices when it comes to ghosters and trolls. but make sure that you have a nice recording system its not mandatory but it does help a lot with catching ghosters. plus you help us sometimes when you have a suspicion of someone.

Good Luck - Andre
Thank you Andre. I believe I have the kinks worked out with my recording. I found the problem. I'm also in contact with my ISP for an upgrade so that will be good.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

It's gonna be a +1 from me. I know I'm not staff, but from the times I've played with you, you are always respectful to players even if they are acting crazy. You just keep your cool and handle them best you can as a donor. It would be good to have some staff for those early hours. You're also good at noticing the ghosters. Just snag some way to record to help you out. Best of luck to ya!
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Im gonna 1+ your App Reason for that you have been a good noodle and Ive had no issues with you what so ever. You know the rules and have been a straight shooter when it comes to trolls and everything. Your a helpful site to see when ur on and I hope your App gets approved. Best of luck mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I 100% agree with what everyone says, you are a good player and very helpful as donor. I think you would make a great staff member and had no issues with you in past. Easily a +1 for me.

Good luck Deathstar
From my observation, you're helpful as a donor towards new and regular players. You've been a great person and I had no issues with you. Also, your sense of humour loves the players when you are active on the server. You know the rules, and you will be a great trusted! I'm looking forward on working with you as Staff!

+1 from me my friend! Good Luck! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
+1 Your a really well known player on ph, forums and discord. everything has been pretty much said so I hope that this will soon to get you into the Trusted position of Ph and all I really really want to say is best of luck, hope you get the position.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
You basically have everything you need to apply for staff. You haven’t done anything bad and you are very well known on both the server and discord. I haven’t had any problems with you. So this is an easy +1
[Image: giphy.gif]