Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay prevention
If people are so worried about T delay, make the rounds shorter by giving less time per kill for overtime. That makes them have to do something sooner, rather than later. Also I know at times it takes me longer to load into a new map, and if Im a T, I would end up dying for something I don't have control over.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
#Slay4Delay
merry christmas xbox
(07-15-2018, 05:20 PM)Painguin Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 05:16 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: [Image: IZ84IBO.png]

It's definitely this easy....not.

I can guarantee you that its not that difficult to write. I've seen a script like it done before.
It’s not at all hard to write, find someone to write it though. You could use the exact code I sent if you define those variables, and that function.
I feel like you may all be forgetting about newer players.

Many of the newer players know little to nothing about TTT. Therefore, how are they to know about all these additional items to buy as a traitor or detective?

I've been on the TTT server and have asked for help to understand a few things and have never gotten a response.

If you start helping the newer players out to understand what's going on, the rounds would go much smoother, instead of complaining about wanting a slay option added in.

This is of course my opinion and we all know what you think of prop hunt players anyways.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)