Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derpy aboosing
Offender's Name: Lord Derpy YT

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:229312906

Offender's Rank:  Trusted

What They Did:  gagged me for saying anime cos he said dont say that word and thats the word i saw in chat so i was asking and he gagged me. I then look more and asked if it was the b word he still didnt answer me so then i asked if it was bithc and then i was muted for saying one word. he also abused marinegamer8567.
When They Did It: around 10am mountain time

Potential Witnesses:  alora and MarineGamer8567

Proof: [Image: GMXRo.jpg]

Other: He then kept calling me a troll even though i didnt break any rules. I didnt have OBS open so i could get any recordings. I only said one word in chat if you dont believe me have traitor check chatlogs. also other people were saying swears and me and marine were the only ones who got in trouble
first abuse report i've seen in a while (which is obviously a good thing)

doesnt look like he has like a forum account so i cant tag him here
according to what I was told from multiple people 2 of which were AlmostMidnight and Alora they said as well as derpy himself that you were using swears that derpy asked you to stop saying you continues to do so even after he asked you not to and he muted you for it.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I have asked you both on several occasions not to use the word, and not to troll. You both continued to act like trolls, by saying things like "we can't say anime" when you clearly know the word in question. Plus, I asked nicely for you and marine to stop it since someone might have found it offense and you both continued to do so. You both know what words are and aren't allowed and you know that the #1 rule is no trolling.

Plus, multiple uses of profanity is not allowed as well.
The only thing that I'll like to add is that it's ok to swear as long you don't do it like obsessively.
Other than that Demon basically said what I was going to say
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I don't think any abuse of powers took place. Even if there was, we would need more than just a screenshot to prove otherwise.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-01-2018, 01:57 PM)Lord Derpy YT Wrote: I have asked you both on several occasions not to use the word, and not to troll. You both continued to act like trolls, by saying things like "we can't say anime" when you clearly know the word in question. Plus, I asked nicely for you and marine to stop it since someone might have found it offense and you both continued to do so. You both know what words are and aren't allowed and you know that the #1 rule is no trolling.

Plus, multiple uses of profanity is not allowed as well.

bro cos thats what i thought you were talking about. I saw anime in chat and you were saying dont use that word people can take offense to it. Bro i used the bword once in chat even spelled it wrong with a question mark after it asking if that was the word. Trolling is breaking multiple rules and doing the opposite of what the admin told you. I was trying to figure out what you were telling people not to say but you decided that i would just know what you were talking about and gag me then mute me next map. I even had demon remove that mute because i believe its supposed to last for the round not the map for the first mute. I feel like you should earn a week demotion then you should get your trusted back after a week. If you dont trust i said it once just ask @Traitor to look at the logs

(09-01-2018, 04:03 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I don't think any abuse of powers took place. Even if there was, we would need more than just a screenshot to prove otherwise.

well i mean @Traitor can check chat logs

(09-01-2018, 01:49 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: according to what I was told from multiple people 2 of which were AlmostMidnight and Alora they said as well as derpy himself that you were using swears that derpy asked you to stop saying you continues to do so even after he asked you not to and he muted you for it.

only used it once alora was using a bind to say it and so was dagger but none of them were punished. Alora had two use the bind two or three times and dagger had to use it atleast 3-4 times in chat
Ive talked to quite a few of the people that were on at the time and I dont feel in my opinion that any abuse occurred. This will now be closed thank you for your report.
[Image: giphy.gif]