Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need of assistance
[Image: 5974VgW.jpg]Help!!!
I have played on this server for a while, and am getting back into it after a long break. I’m not 100% sure about my hours, but I lost a lot. I remember having around 1.5mil credits, given to me by Semper before the shop updated, then it was given by dinkleberg, and now it’s gone somehow. I also remember donating $5. EDIT:I have proof of this purchase. My game tracker hours are screwed up because of name changes, so I have screenshots my name history from a 3rd party website, along with the Gametracker history for the names I kept for a while. I also need an invite to the discord, because the current one does not work.
[Image: MYW47eo.jpg][Image: ApIkGDBh.jpg]
Your points were lost probably because you were around pre Pointshop 2. As for your time, GameTracker is just a rough estimate for playtime. It's not fully accurate, so your time just might be missing. If you want to try and get your points back, ask an Admin or higher and just redirect them to this thread.

But with the time provided, you can atleast get the Member rank if you don't already have it. The only thing is we switched utime with another plugin, so I'm not sure if time can be modified. You'd also have to ask an Admin or higher this as well. Hopefully this helps you out.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]