Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gamemode Idea
So I know Hide and Seek is similar to prop hunt, however since its using people, not props, I feel like with the popularity and the youtube videos out there that this gamemode would be a success. Me and several other prop hunt staff have been playing hide and seek the last couple of days and we thoughouly enjoy it, although I have always found it fun. It wouldn't need much staff as the only issues would be mic spamming, chat spamming, getting out of the map, and ghosting which could be done through spectator. I feel that this gamemode would birng even more people to the dinkleberg community and give the current community another gamemode option. If you like this idea I have many maps that I can suggest.
This may be an unpopular opinion but, we already have servers that are barely holding on. We should worry about fixing what we already have (or making what we already have even better) before pursuing another venture. I'm sure hide and seek is a fun gamemode to play, but there's absolutely no point in opening a server, having the hype build up for it, then watching the server die within a month. It's a useless amount of time, energy, and resources. Whether or not those servers pick up during the summertime is yet to be seen, but it doesn't make sense to leave crippled servers running for no reason. Either put in the time and effort to revitalize the servers, or kill them now and attempt to open the hide and seek server. But definitely don't open the hide and seek server now. It'd be suicide.

... just my opinion.
I agree with epicman
merry christmas xbox
It’s very true. Just look at murder, a very popular gamemode but no one plays on the dinklebergs murder server.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(05-24-2018, 09:44 AM)Hillrop Wrote: It’s very true. Just look at murder, a very popular gamemode but no one plays on the dinklebergs murder server.

Why play murder when you could play ttt instead
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Also shouldn't open up a server so similar to PH where we just lost a ton of staff.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon