Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt
Steam Name: Vanitas

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:235181696

Who banned you: Avi

Reason for ban: Hacking 

Reason for Mods to unban you: I didn't hack, I always play prophunt by the rules i was being pro? So when you are being pro it is not hacking hacking is basically seeing through walls and aimbots what every player don't has I was playing normally killed players and killed myself (13 kills) 

(Optional) Extra details:Hacking is never the option to succes
I'll wait for Avi to post the evidence she has, but judging by your conduct on daegan's thread earlier, I say we tag trolling/harassment and a forum ban along with this.

Btw: this is Bendy, for any PH staff that are familiar.

edit: Didn't realize this was from a ban request, lol. -1 on unban and reduction.
Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...as-hacking

From what I saw in the video provided with timestamps, it looked like you had some kind of aimlock with no recoil/spread as well as esp hacks. 

Based on this, unless other staff disagree with this conclusion or you can give a logical explanation for these things, I will say -1 to an unban and -1 to a reduction. Hacking is a serious offense and using hacks on the server in my opinion is something that shouldn't allow for an unban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(06-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Avi Wrote: Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:

From what I saw in the video provided with timestamps, it looked like you had some kind of aimlock with no recoil/spread as well as esp hacks. 

Based on this, unless other staff disagree with this conclusion or you can give a logical explanation for these things, I will say -1 to an unban and -1 to a reduction. Hacking is a serious offense and using hacks on the server in my opinion is something that shouldn't allow for an unban.

If someone knows that they are being spectated is not hacking is Being smart And Knowing that is not a hack that doesn't exist if thay does exist then only people that don't has a brain uses it thankyou
(06-22-2019, 01:50 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Avi Wrote: Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:

If someone knows that they are being spectated is not hacking is Being smart And Knowing that is not a hack that doesn't exist if thay does exist then only people that don't has a brain uses it thankyou

Actually there are hacks that tell you if you are being spectated, and i doubt you just guessed, so i guess you don't have a brain? Looking at the video and the time stamps on your ban request- like really dog its so obvious with the screen jitters and how you killed the guy in the water next to the dingy.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

Spectator detection is a hack (I have screenshots of other people using such hacks with the list printed on their screen so it is real). Even if you weren't using that, care to explain the aimlock toggle, esp, and no recoil/spread?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
This is not the first time you have been banned for causing trouble. You were unbanned a little bit after this unban request https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rys?page=2

I don't why you were unbanned since your unban request was denied in the first place but that is not the point of this unban request.
You also being randomly rude to @"daeganislegit4Trusted" is probably not helping you as well.

We will get back to you soon on this unban request. Just making sure all facts are known.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Thank you for your valuable input. I wish I could read it.
Everyone remember, this is an unban request, shitposting or unhelpful posts will be removed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
When you're free, please respond to Avi. I'd love to see you explain yourself out of obvious aim locks and esp.