Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dirty Dan's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Dirty Dans

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89837071

Who Banned You:  Starky

Reason For Ban: "Trolling/Time Farming"

Length of Ban: "Permanent"

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well I was banned for a fairly valid reason from Starky's point of view. However, at the time I was experiencing exteremely slow internet issues due to irma. I was kicked once for being in unnassigned (i was still loading the server after a map change and got kicked before I could even enter). I tried to connect again, figuring it was my internet acting up. The same thing happened except for it was a ban and not a kick this time. I checked my internet cords which were fine on the inside of my house, then I checked on the outside and saw they were barely held together and hanging by a strand. I apologize for any issues this could have caused and hope to be back on the server again.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Never.

Other:  I can be vouched for by people who see me play, and know that I don't time farm. (Especially since I only have about 8-ish hours). Thank you all for your time and consideration and have a lovely day :)
Wrong section.
@"[Red]Starky" @"Assassin" , this can also be moved to PH Unban Appeals.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
     Your internet was slow and it takes time to download stuff. It happens to me i take forever to download stuff. Actually im pretty sure a lot of people that are new or come back when their are new some have this problem with downloading stuff slowly. When Im on with you i never see you time farm. Your a good player sometimes you do the wrong things but you stop doing them. You should get unbanned. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
ive seen him on the server before, he did break the rules but also fixed it right away. i think he didnt mean to take so long so i believe hes ok. :)
+1
Well the main problem here was, the trolling. Yeah you have your laughs and what not... but when asked to stop by several staff, it needs to be taken serious. I will unban you because of the situation, but for future seriously stop when told. You said a few jokes that were quite a bit too far.
it seem like he actually wants to come back ,i personally wasn't there for the trolling ,but i see no reason to not unban him as long as he stops in the future.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Also a perma for this?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky