Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dirty Diner - Why it's garbage.
I'm sure we've all had our giggles and laughs on this map. Enjoyed the novelties of mass prop gatherings in the center, or being a furniture arrangement outside the map, but this map is just terrible. Performance and game-play wise.

The most noticeable reason being the amount of lag on the map when looking/being in the 67 table room. The lag and frame rate loss is definitely a drawback on the experience.
There aren't many hiding spots on the maps unless you get outside the map, and even then, experienced hunters can follow you. Any win you get as a prop, it's on the merit of hunters kamikaze bombing the 67+ tables.

Loading into the map causes multiple players to disconnect.

Not to mention that this map is being selected almost every other time, makes an overall annoying experience for players being on the server for more than 5 maps.

I'm suggesting, if possible, it can appear less in the end-map voting, or just removed all together.

That's my two cents.
#RemoveTheMap
Agreed remove the map
Or instead of deleting it have it show up less in the voting when choosing a map. I don't know but I'm betting that is something that could be done.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I agree with panda this map need to be removed or like @TheUltraFish said making it show less. because it is so annoying as hell for people to pick this map when it is soo laggy for half of the players including myself. this is not fair for people who have to play on the map with 20 fps below. and yea the map is also too big but there's not a lot of hiding spots. Other than going out of the map which is no fun at all </3
Played that map, 2nd map since log in, almost as I got on today.

I do agree... remove it. Not only can lag most players, even with my good computer I can see a bit of lag when looking at certain direction.

Same with Modern House... somehow I lag a bit when looking at the direction of the garage doors.

Anyhow the other reason I think it should be removed, is how easy it is to get out of the map, and a lot of people gets into the kitchen area and hide in total blind spots under the unmovable metal tables.
DIRTY DINNER IS THE BEST MAP THOUGH!!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT PANDA?!

(tbh i don't really care if it gets removed or not)
I enjoy dirty diner for the jokes but other than that, all of the issues panda addressed are true. I would recommend replacing it with another similar map such as Kliener Factory.