Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban
I asked Lycan and he suggested to post it here.

DiscordID: Hime#3667
Reason: I don't know @"Lycan"  told me I was banned.
What happened?: I simply ask about advertising a tournament community and if anyone from the community was interested in joining the group. If you guys were, I can link you to it. I originally sent to Dink in private but he logged off, so I sent to Starky to relay it to him just encase Dink doesn't read DMs. Then I asked on #general lobby about the general "advertisement" and I confirm with foxka and he told me not to post it. So I didn't post it. Another person asked me what were the events, so I named the events. Then they started calling me a weeaboo which I don't care and one of them called me a thot. So I asked them not to call me that. Then I started talking to Lycan and asking if he liked my purdy face.

If you banned me because of my alternative account, then that's bullshit. Considering on the fact that I did nothing wrong on my alt account except to donate for Test Mod. Sure, I may have been rude. But you only banned/kicked my alternative account while my main account was still in the group. I only left because you kicked/banned my alt account. I was never banned from my main account.

The group I was about to mention has no servers whatsoever. It's just a tournament group. A community fighting another community for prizes. And it was already set out that no one was interested so I stopped talking about it. Banning me for it, is just ridiculous.

Staff who banned you: According to lycan, it was @Turner
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Then don't advertise on other discord servers/steam groups
merry christmas xbox
(02-22-2018, 03:40 PM)Jimbo Wrote: Then don't advertise on other discord servers/steam groups

I never mentioned a single name. All I said was the word "advertising". "Tournament", "community" If discussing the word advertisement is against the rules, then that's a huge shame.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
[Image: YJStvc9.png]
I think that since the Discord server does not have some easy to access rules, these kinds of offenses should just be warned about. Banning seems kind of extreme for this.
you ragequit this community and the first thing you say when you rejoin the discord is "I found another competitive community who wants in"

yeah no. You know what you did.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It wasn't me but If i'm getting blamed i'm gonna un-ban you than re-ban you
[Image: hsk.gif]
What part do you guys not get that I never mentioned a single name? I simply ask if you guys were interested and you guys weren't so I stopped. I left because you guys banned my alt account for donating test mod because according to your logic, Having multiple account is against the rules on this server even if you were never banned.

I left because you banned my alt account. And I joined the discord to contact dinkleberg; we were not friends on anywhere and in forums, it takes him a long time to respond.
It wasn’t the “multiple accounts” that got you banned, it was you coming into the discord on the alt, demanding, not asking, demanding to be made a test mod when nobody knew who you were, then getting defensive and throwing insults (iirc) when asked who you were because you supposedly made it clear that it was you when it obviously was not clear. I was gonna keep quiet but I’m not gonna sit here and watch you bring up dead events where you refused to believe that you were in the wrong to bring a bad image to this community.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 to unban. Why is this even a thing, I did not see any actual advertising, she was talking about the whole "competitive tournament group", and thats all i know. I don't even know the name, cause she didn't say anything about it. Advertising usually includes the name of what you want to advertise, which she didn't tell. Then after i guess she was told not to, she stopped. Why is she even banned +1 to an unban.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(02-22-2018, 04:03 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: +1 to unban. Why is this even a thing, I did not see any actual advertising, she was talking about the whole "competitive tournament group", and thats all i know. I don't even know the name, cause she didn't say anything about it. Advertising usually includes the name of what you want to advertise, which she didn't tell. Then after i guess she was told not to, she stopped. Why is she even banned +1 to an unban.

shut up blackcat u dont know anything
merry christmas xbox