Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban
Oh? I'm the one bringing bad image when I was not aware of why I was banned? And so I'm guessing it was either for advertising or because of my alt account. I even asked Lycan why I was banned and he didn't know. So am I the one at fault for not knowing what the reasons was or maybe instead of insulting me and saying I'm "bringing up" dead things back on. Maybe learn to understand no one can read ban reasons when you ban someone. It doesn't pop up right on their screen. It just kicks/bans you without a reason.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Did you guys know that the actual fastest animal on Earth is the Peregrine Falcon, not the Cheetah? When it dives, it can reach speeds of up to 200mph.
First off the rules are in the discord lily is revising them last I checked. Also last I check you use to be a member of the community and should know the rules of the discord. Secondly it tells you why you were banned. That’s also how you know you were banned. Thirdly, I took preemptive measures from having another mari situation. I’m sorry you feel wronged but you coming back about of now where and starting to pm quite a few people about a community if they we interested in join. It doesn’t matter if you said the name or not if they said sure to join were you just not gonna give them name of the community??? Nah but it’s not how it’s going to go down. I’m sorry it came to this I’m talking with the other admins but you should know better.
This was confusing
This isn't even my first time popping out of no where and commenting random stuff after coming back. This is my 10th time coming back as far as I recalled and the amount of times me commenting random stuff is not a big deal or anything new at all. Maybe for some of you it's new because you never met me before that. And just so we cleared, it actually doesn't show your ban reason. I am using browser discord and no it doesn't show or tell you why you're banned. And how I know this because here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/discordapp/comm...an_reason/
Also this isn't advertising either since it's the official discord reddit's page. If you're banning me from the discord feature, it doesn't show reason. If you're using a bot, then it will DM me a reason. But other than that, I am sorry but it did not show anything of why I was banned. So I am not in the wrong here to not know which was the ban reason.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Users are not informed if they're banned from the Discord, and what the reason was. The only way you can tell are the Audit logs, and the only way the user will know is when they're not in the server or the server invite they use is rejected.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I need a follow-up, please. It's been like iunno 10 months almost.

I think minimum ban lengths should be raised to 1 year regardless of the offense.

thank
Agreed. Me personally, having ran a few communities myself in the past. When I hear the word advertising or community in the sense of "I found this new community" to another community such as Dinkleberg's, yeah that's just a huge red flag for me. And even though you never mentioned names duckyy, it's still grounds for a perm ban. Like Dakota stated, you could throw around those words all day, in the end, if someone said they'd join, would you not then give them the name to the community? Sorry bro, but that's straight population sniping. You don't deserve the unban, especially when you have multiple alt account bans too like Helen stated. -1
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
This is old to a point where I believe the best course of action would be to make a new appeal.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]