Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban
(09-07-2018, 09:23 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Agreed. Me personally, having ran a few communities myself in the past. When I hear the word advertising or community in the sense of "I found this new community" to another community such as Dinkleberg's, yeah that's just a huge red flag for me. And even though you never mentioned names duckyy, it's still grounds for a perm ban. Like Dakota stated, you could throw around those words all day, in the end, if someone said they'd join, would you not then give them the name to the community? Sorry bro, but that's straight population sniping. You don't deserve the unban, especially when you have multiple alt account bans too like Helen stated. -1

Ok, my post was just a joke. A year long ban is stupid.
your application has been denied you may reapply october 9
merry christmas xbox
This ban is months old, just reban her if she does it again or continues to cause any other issues. I feel within the past months she's probably learned not to advertise again.
I don't know where you guys read advertisement was the ban reason but I was banned for disrespecting another fellow staff member for buying test mod on my alternative account. There was no advertisement as the ban reason involved. You guys probably read that as one of the other posts as mentioned that I linked a reddit website regarding that discord ban does not message users of ban reason, how long the ban was, nor who banned them. The only way to know if they're banned is if they can no longer join the discord.

Okay, I see now. I actually never advertised at all. I simply ask a question if they were interested in collaborating with other communities in tournaments. But it led to a huge fight afterwards but each person asked me different questions, which continued the conversations. So henceforth, that is one of the reason but it was mostly because that I disrespected someone. I never even mentioned a single name and I don't even know if that was the reason why I was banned for.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I agree don't advertise but plz don't lash out cause people don't know its you
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
She's been banned from the discord for a while now, obviously she's admitted her mistakes and feels regret for what she did I say +1 for unban.
Can you guys even read? I never said any word that lead to advertising. All I asked was "Are you interested in collaborating with other community in tournament?" A few users asked me what do I mean by that, so I explained. Another moderator banned me because I wouldn't stop explaining about it when another player was asking. I never once mentioned a name nor a link whatsoever. Also I do not know if that was the ban reason at all. It could be disrespecting a staff or advertising. Who knows? I talked to Dinkle and the other higher up beforehand and nothing happened. So I ask publicly a question if everyone was okay with the idea.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-10-2018, 05:21 PM)duckyy Wrote: Can you guys even read? I never said any word that lead to advertising. All I asked was "Are you interested in collaborating with other community in tournament?" A few users asked me what do I mean by that, so I explained. Another moderator banned me because I wouldn't stop explaining about it when another player was asking. I never once mentioned a name nor a link whatsoever. Also I do not know if that was the ban reason at all. It could be disrespecting a staff or advertising. Who knows? I talked to Dinkle and the other higher up beforehand and nothing happened. So I ask publicly a question if everyone was okay with the idea.

Attached below is the top snip of your unban req. just bc you don’t say the name doesn’t mean it isn’t advertisement. I have this thing, pm me if interestedly Is still advertising (Edit: consideration is given that more info was told than my genetic breakdown)
Just 2 cents there

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It’s been long enough either way, unbanned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon