Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Discord Channel (Trading)
We should make a discord text-channel specifically as a marketplace because it's weird to send a message straight to #general or #ttt when nobody reads it.

HOWEVER, with this channel it would make things for people that need/want good weapons way easier than this.

PROS
*Easier Trading
*Player communication (i.e more trade requests on the server and less player toxicity because of the grind.)
*Player Choice & Freedom from people selling the stuff they don't need/want so that others can use them.

CONS
*Toxic Scammers trying to Scam People
*Not that active of a text channel

I know the many, many cons of this idea, but I think that that the amount & weight of the pros outweigh the cons.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Yeah but I like the idea of it being a black market for guns

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
im selling 69 H.U.G.E
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) I think it would work pretty well as a black market for guns n skins and other thins in the F3 menu

@Meeemo nice.

(Sorry for hackusating you uwu please don't ban)

Never Forget

TV GIRL

(01-15-2020, 03:11 AM)Django ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Wrote: We should make a discord text-channel specifically as a marketplace because it's weird to send a message straight to #general or #ttt when nobody reads it.

HOWEVER, with this channel it would make things for people that need/want good weapons way easier than this.

PROS
*Easier Trading
*Player communication (i.e more trade requests on the server and less player toxicity because of the grind.)
*Player Choice & Freedom from people selling the stuff they don't need/want so that others can use them.

CONS
*Toxic Scammers trying to Scam People
*Not that active of a text channel

I know the many, many cons of this idea, but I think that that the amount & weight of the pros outweigh the cons.

idk if there is already a place like that here, but if so it should be labeled and put up high. does seem like a good idea and it could make easier trading possible. not to mention that way you don't have to rely on the people that are on at the moment. that way you have a bigger pool to fish on and maybe youll find something you didnt know you wanted
I totally agree with this idea! I've heard many (like 5) people comment on it.
What's the harm in it? I need a new Lara Croft Skin and somewhere to spend my millions of points.
Being completely realistic, the way the Discord is right now, it would just be #shitposting2 within 4 hours
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
@RussEfarmer If we set a basis of rules, then it could potentially be a "NORMAL" discord textchat

Never Forget

TV GIRL