Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S YOUR BOOOOY!!!
The map Unbunker is never played by most members of the community due to the original map error although, this error is easily fixed by downloading !css most members have not done so. I am proposing we remove Unbunker and come up with new map ideas to bring more options to this game. Anyone who may have suggestions and idea please comment below. Thankyou everyone!!   

*****this is regarding prop hunt*****
I've heard of people having many errors eve though they have cs. I just find it weird that I don't have the same errors as them. With the amount of players having issues it would probably be a good idea to switch it out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
A replacement for this map is already in the works. Most of the replacement maps have been selected they are just being edited and prop menus being made.