Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Django Wants to Bango ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Heya buckaroos, it's ya boi django here. I'm a hip, cool teen that does cool edits about my "Depression" and jokes about wanting to commit suicide without ever having a suicidal thought in my life. (OBVIOUSLY A JOKE) 

In all seriousness, I'm here to game. I do my best at playing TTT. I have gotten into situations with @J@CK XDDD where i've killed him for not id-ing a body, but i've been punished (uwu) accordingly. I'm 14 years old, and to Jared Fogle, I'm not young enough. Sorry you have to read this, but you're locked into this page now don't click the top right X it'll crash your computer i've hacked it.

LOVE YA BIMBOS

Kakona's in the chat

DJANGO

cringe lord has spoken
Why am I walking up to see I was tagged in this message. Jesus brother just dont kill me and let me id the body or imma start rdming u. Behave yourself child
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
@J@CK XDDD fair nuff
oof not rdm if its in self defense ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
ha you can't crash my pc because instead of clicking the big X I just hit the home button on the dinkleberg forums
@dong big brain iq plays 200
who trynna fuck
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
no don't do it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i'm a virgin
Wale Kob to da Ser va
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member