Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Djrulz Tmod Application
+1 from me! 

You are swift when it comes to dealing with situations when they arise within the server, as well as maintain a level head while doing so. You are active daily on the server where you are not only playing, but also working to keep the server calm by handling the trolls and helping players when help is needed. You are also knowledgeable of the server rules and because of the reasons stated previously, I think you'll be a great Tmod!
+1 I have played a lot with you recently and you always handle trolls/mic spammers accordingly or just situations in general.
+1 from me.

Would love to see DJ given this new role, he's on server constantly and is always cool calm and collected. Doesn't get hot headed and is generally a lot of fun to play with, even if he does kick my ass regularly XD he a good bean. Good luck!
This is locked for the time being, awaiting a response and will update you when the decision is finalized.
Congratulations, your application has been approved!

There are a few things that need worked on though;

- Still some reports of afk'ing (No where near as many as before so keep improving on this!)
- Keep trying to help out and post some more ban requests of those hackers (You always report a lot but never have ban requests for them.)

With this in mind, welcome to the T-mod squad. Dink will throw you your rank when he's available.