Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Djrulz Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Djrulz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41925860

Time Played: 173 Hours (according to Gametracker)

When First Joined: Jun 28, 2018 12:23 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually 9PM - 2AM CST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Help enforce the rules as well as document Ghosts/hackers

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been playing for a while and have noticed either gaps in staff or overwhelming chaos that low ranking staff can't control alone

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/a

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): N/a

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? : Saw it on the Prop hunt list with a high player count, stayed because of the general rules and community.

Other:
you're pretty good on the server all the time and you're helpful sometimes. I think it's worth it to give you a chance +1
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I was wondering if this was ever going to happen. This is a definite yes, Dj is an excellent PH players, follows the rules, and has a great attitude. A very good candidate for Trusted. +1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 nice guy, is on quite a bit, the community knows them, they try to help when their on. What more can we ask for in a trusted?
+1
this man helps out with ban requests and whatnot. he has a good bit of time and has experience coupled with that, would like to see more forum involvement but eh.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 Dj is very kind, he always has an open eye out to watch and help other staff out. He has offered to be a witness on several ban requests as well knowing the rules. The community seems to like him a lot and he is helpful to newer players.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 DJ ITS ABOUT TIME YOU APPLIED MAN. He's extremely helpful, he keeps the rowdy people under control when there's too many to handle for staff, he's polite and encouraging.
+1 you are a cool guy to hang around with and looking forward for you to be on the team with us! Very helpful and follows the rules very well and fun to play with GOOD LUCK BUD!!!
+1 for me, Very helpful on server, follows the rules, and is on a lot.
+1 this dude deserves trusted he is helpful and really nice to newcomers

<3 Love is the answer