Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't even know why I got banned.
Let me ask you something,

In a spectacular video (which was also posted on your ban request, recorded by JustKuono on her perspective), you went up to HER while she was in the wall in the mini garden. How come you didn’t bother checking the other side of the wall?
Matter of fact, there’s 2 of those mini gardens on the map, how come you didn’t bother checking the other mini garden if there was someone in those walls? I’m sure since you have high knowledge of the map you knew there are two mini gardens on the map.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(10-17-2018, 02:48 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Let me ask you something,

In a spectacular video (which was also posted on your ban request, recorded by JustKuono on her perspective), you went up to HER while she was in the wall in the mini garden. How come you didn’t bother checking the other side of the wall?
Matter of fact, there’s 2 of those mini gardens on the map, how come you didn’t bother checking the other mini garden if there was someone in those walls? I’m sure since you have high knowledge of the map you knew there are two mini gardens on the map.

I saw the shadow move, So I did't see the point. Put your shadows on High. It helps I promise.
-1 for the unban, you did not appear to check any other mini gardens on that map, you only checked mine. You also admitted to having hacks and stated what they were, multiple witnesses were there and agreed, as well as upon finding the bottle by the garbage cans you followed the bottle almost exactly. As well as, I did not tell you to put it in the Archive, I gave you the link for the format, and the link of where to put it. No where did I say to put it in the Archive.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(10-17-2018, 02:59 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 for the unban, you did not appear to check any other mini gardens on that map, you only checked mine. You also admitted to having hacks and stated what they were, multiple witnesses were there and agreed, as well as upon finding the bottle by the garbage cans you followed the bottle almost exactly. As well as, I did not tell you to put it in the Archive, I gave you the link for the format, and the link of where to put it. No where did I say to put it in the Archive.

Yes Because TERRARIA hacks work on Gmod +1 smartness and The bottle First rule of thumb Check Corners of the map and I saw him move turn your FOV to 100 it helps and I honestly didn't know what you really meant on the post it here tbh. And from your mini garden I didn't think more than 1 person would hide in the same spot, so I didn't feel like checking.
"
also I didn't know seeing a bottle GO IN A Building counts as tracing.
From the video that I just watched, you went to a spot then killed someone then when to another place where another prop was and continued doing it. That cannot be from another game hacks. And you also admit to having hacks from other games. Which basically tells up you hack on gmod by what we think. And you did the same on the other videos too.

I suggest fixing your attitude before something else bad happens
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-17-2018, 03:19 PM)Kasumi Wrote: From the video that I just watched, you went to a spot then killed someone then when to another place where another prop was and continued doing it. That cannot be from another game hacks. And you also admit to having hacks from other games. Which basically tells up you hack on gmod by what we think. And you did the same on the other videos too.

I suggest fixing your attitude before something else bad happens

I should of rephrase that to Yes because other game hacks work on Gmod. ( The Terraria hack is more like a mod tbh) I don't have hacks for gmod and never will don't see a point and I admit to having TERRARIA hacks. Because when I want to test a item dps. I like to have godmode. as shown in this pic https://i.imgur.com/pBzQwyS.png   but just because I have hacks for Terraria doesn't mean I have hacks for Gmod or other games and the videos That keyboard was the most obvious shit. I've seen out of everyone so I don't see how I would get banned from that and I am sorry if I offended anyone but I am kinda upset. You guys don't have any solid evidence to ban me. Just a poorly made video showing me finding pretty obvious players. I even showed my friend DCC and you want to know what he said. "They are bad at hiding" and if I was hacking how come your anti-cheat didn't ban me. Is your anti-cheat bad or you just don't have one. I am really confused how me killing obvious players = me hacking.
You just admitted to having hacks dude

@"Traitor"
(10-17-2018, 03:29 PM)Kasumi Wrote: You just admitted to having hacks dude

I can't because I don't. You don't have any evidence and I have hacks for Terraria NOT GMOD completely different hacks and engines. The hacks don't crossover.
https://imgur.com/a/12v1p6D

Imma just leave the final decision to Traitor
Oh I miss spelled xD

I should of rephrase that to Yes because other game hacks work on Gmod. (What I said in here)