Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Abuse Report
Offender's Name: ExiledShadows

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55635807

Offender's Rank: Donator

What They Did: At the end of a round, I queued a song that he didn't enjoy. So he then said in chat "somebody kick this Odd Fellow", and in response I jokingly typed "So you wanna be kicked Exiled? Okay.", to which he responded in voice chat "Not if I kick you first" and proceeded to kick me with staff on, ruining the points I had, which were near second or third best at the time.

When They Did It: At approximately 0200 on 05/03/18

Potential Witnesses: Inspo, McCree, @Rhapsody, @"Stingray the Deplorable" 

Proof: Being complied, will be edited later.

Other: I'm all for fun and stuff like that, but following the round/map change he got real personal towards me and things like that.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
@ExiledShadows
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-03-2018, 11:45 PM)Christian Wrote: @ExiledShadows

i was saying that and typed his name but never hit post and tabbed out... god im losing my mind
[Image: giphy.gif]
Screenshots given to me by a someone on the server. As a donor you're not allowed to use your powers when staff are on, and the attitude towards people on the server needs to change.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(05-04-2018, 03:44 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Screenshots given to me by a someone on the server. As a donor you're not allowed to use your powers when staff are on, and the attitude towards people on the server needs to change.

Damn that last one though... Thats just uncalled for whether it was a joke for not.
(05-03-2018, 10:46 PM)Summer Wrote: Offender's Name: ExiledShadows

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55635807

Offender's Rank: Donator

What They Did: At the end of a round, I queued a song that he didn't enjoy. So he then said in chat "somebody kick this Odd Fellow", and in response I jokingly typed "So you wanna be kicked Exiled? Okay.", to which he responded in voice chat "Not if I kick you first" and proceeded to kick me with staff on, ruining the points I had, which were near second or third best at the time.

When They Did It: At approximately 0200 on 05/03/18

Potential Witnesses: Inspo, McCree, @Rhapsody, @"Stingray the Deplorable" 

Proof: Being complied, will be edited later.

Other: I'm all for fun and stuff like that, but following the round/map change he got real personal towards me and things like that.

I was playing maybe an hour or so before this, can confirm exiled does this crap a lot, mostly the stuff in 
@Scoovie screenshots
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I was playing maybe an hour or so before this, can confirm exiled does this crap a lot, mostly the stuff in
@Scoovie screenshots

Why have you not reported this?
(05-04-2018, 08:46 AM)Zephyr Wrote: I was playing maybe an hour or so before this, can confirm exiled does this crap a lot, mostly the stuff in
@Scoovie screenshots

Why have you not reported this?

Couple of reasons, first being I'm not a mod and it's not my responsibility to report every single infraction. I already report a ton of stuff, just ask @"Lycan"  (srry bb). Plus it's more appropriate for the person being flamed to do the reporting, like this thread.

And it's kinda hard to tell whether people are jokingly going at it or just being annoying to one another, which is why it's good to wait until one of the involved parties actually expresses distaste before doing anything, like this thread.

To top it all off, I would need a hell of a lot of evidence that I didn't have access to in order to formulate a report strong enough to do anything. Kinda hard to do stuff about people like this as a regular, you pretty much have to just compile stuff and hand it to a mod, which even then doesn't always work.

Plus I don't ever see people get punished for flaming, that rule is very loosely enforced on this server. Any punishment from this thread on him is most likely going to be from the abuse of powers, unless admins really want to show this statement up and make an example of him.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

It doesn’t matter if you’re not a mod, you should absolutely report any abuse you see, and especially because you previously put up a staff app showing that you do want to take on the responsibility so why not start with reporting abuse as such? The fact that you claim that you’ve witnessed this abuse happen and haven’t reported it just dumbfouds me, earlier punishment could’ve been taken had higher staff been informed, no matter if the abuse was taken on you or not
(05-04-2018, 10:02 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: It doesn’t matter if you’re not a mod, you should absolutely report any abuse you see, and especially because you previously put up a staff app showing that you do want to take on the responsibility so why not start with reporting abuse as such?  The fact that you claim that you’ve witnessed this abuse happen and haven’t reported it just dumbfouds me, earlier punishment could’ve been taken had higher staff been informed, no matter if the abuse was taken on you or not

I do report stuff when I see it; I simply stated that I was not obligated to do so because it wasn't my place to. In fact, I even asked if a mod "could mute this Exiled kid because he's pretty toxic." Nothing was done, so I didn't make a forum post, because if the mods couldn't be fucked to stop it as it's happening in front of their noses, why the shit would a post on the forums do anything?

There were several admins online at the time, as well as plenty of mods/trusted who could expedite the process of reporting, including Scoovie and Dakody (though the latter might have gotten off, don't remember). Nothing was done. So don't even think there is any space to lecture me on not reporting.

And in regards to "earlier punishment could have been taken" against him, I highly doubt that. I've had a singular player continually flame me every time I get on for at least 2 weeks now and not a single action has been taken against him , despite him using allchat to do so, and even admins seeing it and just saying "no pls stop" and doing nothing after he continues. I have weeks worth of screenshots that literally don't mean shit. They haven't even been gagged/muted for it despite me calling a mod to it each time.

So excuse me if my faith in the effectiveness of reporting anything [other than RDM ,severe abuse, and evidently more "serious" stuff] is wavering.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)